• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Virgil Dead?

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
is virgil coming back in the 4th devil may cry? all i know is from a game informer that they were interviewing the creator and he said that he will be there in a different way from the past games. i think hes still alive. what about you o_O

Mobfigurz

I think most of us believe he is alive in some form, and theres speculation about his involvement in the game being directly linked to Nero, but none of us have any solid info other than the synopsis which has been given to us by Capcom.
Even then I dont believe they're giving us much info to go on.

By the way, Welcome to the Forum

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Nero could actually be Vergil :p No one really knows, and i doubt that info would be leaked before release.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Vampi from Sos said:
I don't know if anyone will find this useful, but i found an interview with Johnny Yong Bosch (He's the voice of Nero if no one knows yet) http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?p=206995 And in the question "Was there an Actor that almost got your part and you got it in the end? If so who?" You'll see that he says he was working with Dan Southworth (Vergil's VA) in Japan for DMC 4...

So that comment alone i think cements that Vergil will face Nero in some time or another...

This proves that they do have some interaction, I am thinking ;) Credit to Vampi from Sons Of Sparda.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
bluedemon;21757 said:
is virgil coming back in the 4th devil may cry? all i know is from a game informer that they were interviewing the creator and he said that he will be there in a different way from the past games. i think hes still alive. what about you o_O

Well all I remember is that he stayed in hell and ran to battle this satanic creature. So maybe he is alive but maybe his soul is influenced on Dante, or Nero!:D
And my other theory is that maybe Vergil back but he is pure and he uses guns and the power of light!

These theories that i have come up wit had lots of reasearch lol!:lol:

Top Bottom