• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Games That Desappointed You.

Super90sgamer

I was so happy when Epic Games announced Gears of War Judgment back in E3 2012. When I bought the game and played, I found out that the both story mode Judgment & Aftermath were too short and that's made me disappointed.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
It's Disappointed lol

The games that disappointed me recently were God of War Ascension, Tomb Raider, DmC Devil May Cry, Aliens Colonial Marines, Resident Evil 6, Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 3. Those are games I can list off the top of my head.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
walking dead survival instinct i expected the game to suck but not this much it's like the creators barely gave a **** about this game

Keeks-May-Cry

I'm in a state of grace.
I was disappointed by DmC especially, but it's somewhat bearable. The only game that has REALLY disappointed me is Dead Island when it came out. The trailer was so wonderfully emotional but the game was absolutely awful and so boring! Then they announced Riptide and though once again they've made a sad trailer, I have rock-bottom expectations for it. Ugh.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I was disappointed by DmC especially, but it's somewhat bearable. The only game that has REALLY disappointed me is Dead Island when it came out. The trailer was so wonderfully emotional but the game was absolutely awful and so boring! Then they announced Riptide and though once again they've made a sad trailer, I have rock-bottom expectations for it. Ugh.
don't forget to mention the blank expression on character's faces during cutscenes

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
Every single character in that game made me want to slam my head against a wall. Terrible. The choice of characters you could play as was bad too- I didn't like any of them.
I hated the asian chick she made me punch myself over and over again but Sam bee was fine tho. Jus killin zombies im the hood

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
DmC. I felt so stupid with the RB button as the lock-on and my finger kept ghosting over the taunt button. Man, that made me feel silly. And holding down the RT/LT button for the modes. I really didn't like that. Couldn't I just click it and then go from there?

Perfect Dark Zero. Coming up off of Perfect Dark, I thought it was going to be the best thing ever. For a minute there, I thought I put in the wrong game.

Grand Theft Auto 4. I played it for like fifteen minutes and then turned it off, never touched it again. Little sis played the crap out of it so I guess I didn't waste my money.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Assassin's creed3. It looked really good, but that's all. I didn't care much for Connor and liked his father better. Plus what happened to Desmond at the end didn't mae me feel anything. It was just 'meh'.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Recently would be DmC and Anarchy Reigns (I love the game but feel it could've been better not just Single Player campaign wise but even Online Multiplayer wise....that and most of it disappointments comes from having a rather small online community due to poor sales because of SEGA's inability to give a damn).

There was Sonic Generations (it was too short/quick)....glad I bought it for $30 (Black Friday FTW) and Final Fantasy XIII-2 only because of a no proper NEW GAME plus mode.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Team Fortress, Portal, Borderlands 2 so far since Sir Hammerlock's DLC the rest were great beforehand.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Team Fortress, Portal, Borderlands 2 so far since Sir Hammerlock's DLC the rest were great beforehand.
Mofo did you just say Portal?
specialkindofstupid.jpeg

It's scientifically proven that Portal is one of the greatest games of the current generation. Truly a classic and masterpiece.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
I don't get disappointed, I get my goddamn money back. For me to be disappointed in a game would mean I would have to have been hype about it in the first place. And I've learned since long ago to quell the excitment and anticipation. The one game that came close was ME3.

Top Bottom