• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Games That Appear In Your Dreams

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I know this is probably one of the strangest threads ever,I'm gonna punch myself in the morning for this.But I just felt like it would be somewhat an interesting topic.What awesome/scary/strange/or whatever type of dreams we had about the video games we've played.I'll clearly start,I've had a few nightmares return when I fought Chernabog in KH.I had nightmares when I saw Night on Bald Mountain of the Disney Movie Fantasia back when I was younger,when I saw Chernabog's return in KH....one of those nightmares kinda returned.Thats what happens when the old Disney(THE ACTUALLY BADASS DISNEY)gets a hold of Satan.

Meg

I don't really have video game dreams so much as game characters will every so often pop up in my dreams. I'm pretty sure Dante was in one. And I remember Lightning showed up to. Thing is they never really do anything, they just kinda walk by and I won't pay much attention to them in the dream, but when I wake up that's all I really remember happening. That will also happen with different musicians to.

I don't know if that counts though. :/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Kind of like Meg's, but often I'll become video game characters in my dreams and won't realize it until I wake up.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Silwnt Hill 4: The Room gave me nightmares for monts ;_;.

Had a dream where i was fighting Dante and Vergil.

I was Sparda so it was a dream :p

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
to be honest, i've had quite afew dreams that i was dante royally whoopin' vergil's butt. lol plus you have to admit, how awsome would it be to be a bad@$$ demon/demon hunter with a red trench-coat and nearly endless supply of weapons? and i've had quite afew resident evil nightmares. you know, the old ones with the dogs that jump out almost every time you start to think things are calming down. lol

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
lol, if there`s a game that i play for more than 10 hours straight - i`ll see it in my dreams, no matter what game that might be.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I had Lightning from FFXIII and Kaine from Nier appear in my dream...doing pleasurable things to me.....

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I remember once just before Resident Evil: Lost in Nightmares came out I had a dream where Chris and Jill walked into the dining room and saw 2 tyrants fighting eachother, I think the story was that one of them was Weskers and one of them was Spencers.

Quite possibly the most hollywood dream I have ever had and I remember it quite clearly :lol:. I have probably had others but thats the only one I remember.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've dreamt about Vorador (Legacy of Kain).
He killed me.

I've dreamt about Vergil several times... not really worth writing about...

And now Fable 3 is giving me Nightmares (yes, you read that right). I dreamt last night that The Crawler was following me around.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergil'sBitch;295677 said:
I've dreamt about Vergil several times... not really worth writing about...
So you had one of those dreams like I did huh? :lol:

Top Bottom