• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Game Characters That Look/Act Like You

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
For looks, I'd have to say this guy, Derek Stiles of Trauma Center fame is the most accurate.

tcso-derek-stiles3.jpg

Close second goes to Gideon Graves of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Movie The Game.

evil_ex_week___gideon_graves_by_adriofthedead-d31xg8s.png

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I look a bit like DmC Dante. Its the hair... I haven't got the white patch on top though. And Dante's a boy, and he's smokes...

Osaka

trollololol
Although someone said I had a passing resemblance to Trish I'm still going to say I look like no one. I guess I'm unique, probably. o_o

VB said:
I look a bit like DmC Dante. Its the hair... I haven't got the white patch on top though. And Dante's a boy, and he's smokes...

uwut? 0_o;; Ever thought of cosplaying him then? No wait, bad idea! Got a blue coat instead? :p

Meg

No idea who I look like, probably no one. I'm to plain and boring to look like a game character. I don't think I have to say which character I'm similar to personality wise though. :ninja:

aka958

Don't trust people
When I've recently gotten a haircut I would guess I look like Squall? XD

Otherwise, I act like Zack. :cool:

Meg

DT, I think its safe to say if you were a game character you'd be Nero. :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
No clue on the looks front but in terms of personality...

Out and about with friends, I'm pretty much Reno, laid back, loud, cocky, cynical, lazy...

Actually, yeah, I'm Reno.

Meg

^ And all this time I thought you were Credo! An epic hardass and down right :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Osaka;294271 said:
uwut? 0_o;; Ever thought of cosplaying him then? No wait, bad idea! Got a blue coat instead? :p

I have cosplayed as Vergil. Made a wig and yamato outta cardboard. I also had a long black coat.

This is a conversation i had at a manga convention
Strange person: Who are you meant to be?
VB: I'm Vergil from Devil May Cry
Strange person: UMMM... Doesn't he wear a blue coat?
VB: Yes, he does, but I'm the manga version... Black and white print

:lol:

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;294315 said:
I have cosplayed as Vergil. Made a wig and yamato outta cardboard. I also had a long black coat.

This is a conversation i had at a manga convention
Strange person: Who are you meant to be?
VB: I'm Vergil from Devil May Cry
Strange person: UMMM... Doesn't he wear a blue coat?
VB: Yes, he does, but I'm the manga version... Black and white print

:lol:

:lol: I'd have never thought about black and white manga look. I'd have been puzzled too. :p
Also pics or it didn't happen.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I er....guess she's been in a video game - I apparantly look like Violet from the Incredibles.
She's younger and slimmer than me, so I guess I don't mind! lol.
film-the_incredibles-violet-68777.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Osaka;294319 said:
:lol: I'd have never thought about black and white manga look. I'd have been puzzled too. :p
Also pics or it didn't happen.

I don't have pics of me, but i do have pics of Yamato and the wig... and Vergil's.... i mean my amulet. I'll post them tomorrow on my art thread. (I've gotta find them first):D

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
I kinda look like Dante from 3, if I had the hair I would look exactly like him.

Personality wise... I would say Alucard from Hellsing.

Top Bottom