• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Ever wondered why vergil is so unforgiving,cold hearted and evil?
Do you want to know the true story behind it all?
Why dante is the polar opposite of vergil?
Let me take you back five years.
At the age of 16,Vergil witnessed something that disturbed him inside,As it would any living thing.
Something horrific and gruesome.
The story begins.......

Vergil slumped onto the sofa.Vergil was a lazy ***,like his brother.
"Get up vergil!Excercise will do you good!"Eva shouted.
"Can't,busy."Vergil grabbed the popcorn beside him an shoved his head inside.Eva shook her head.
"Tsk,tsk,tsk.You'll never lose any weight if you keep lying around.Come on,i need to go to the shops to get some milk."
"And in what way does that involve me?"
"I don't need to explain myself,just come on,and put a shirt on."Eva threw a sleeveless navy blue jacket to vergil.Vergil slid his finger through the holes in the side of the jacket and then pulled his gloves tighter.
"Dante!we're leaving.We'll be back soon!"Eva shouted.
Little did eva know she was never coming back.
"When they got there eva went inside and vergil waited by the door.A few thugs came up to vergil."Awwwwww....still going to the shops with your mommy?Awwwww....how cute."The thugs pointed at him and laughed.Vergil reached for his sword and grabbed nothing but air.Damn!I must have left it at home.He looked at the thugs.He randomly headbutted one of the thugs in the face,knocking several teeth flying."Ughh!"The thug shouted as he fell helplessly to the ground.The remaining thugs looked at one another and charged at vergil,holding their fists in front of them.Vergil dodged them and kicked one of them in the back.The thug fell to the floor,face first.Vergil smiled.He turned round only to see a foot about an inch away.
He grabbed the foot before it hit him and shoved the thug into the wall.Vergil took them all out.The thugs ran off cursing him.Vergil looked at his watch.Eva had been in the shop for 10 minutes.Vergil's grin widened."Well,you know mom's,once in a shop,it seems to take eons for them to return."Vergil returned to the spot he had been standing on.Vergil waited another 5 minutes.No sign of eva.
Vergil pushed the door open,and looked around in horror.The shelves were cracked,the lights has fallen from the ceiling,and there on the floor,covered in blood was his dear mother eva."Mother!" vergil cried.
Vergil ran over to his mother."MOTHER,MOTHER!"Eva turned to vergil.Her face was as pale as vergil's hair.
"V-Vergil?.....is ..that..you?"Eva was struggling to speak.Vergil saw a cavity in her hip.
She had been stabbed."MOTHER,MOTHER!"Vergil could not say anything else."I...love you vergil...tell dante i love him t...."Eva's voice trailed off.Vergil wanted to cry but he couldn't."Why has my father placed this never-ending curse upon me?WHY?"Vergil suddenly frowned."I shall destroy the demon that did this!"Vergil jumped and kicked a demon,knocking it's head flying.He landed and grabbed another demon by the throat.He twisted it's neck and swung it round and let go of it.The demon smashed into a shelf and then dropped to the floor.All the contents stored on the shelf fell on the demon,and then the shelf itself."I shall hunt demons,until i kill the little ******* that did this!"

So,thats the story.
Chilling,isn't it?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
blooming heck that is chilling. I'd never imagine vergil as lazy as dante, its quite funny if you think about it. Poor eva :( well anyway, shes dead and we are all still living. Cool story ^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
:|

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom