• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Secret... (this is gonna shock you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nel0Angel0

Remember in Devil May Cry 3 Vergil told Dante "Might controls everything and without strength, you cannot protect anything." Now some people may consider this to be reference to Dante trying to protect the world, or could this be referring to something deeper? TEXT REMOVED and they could'nt protect her from her inevitable death at his hands! Maybe this is what secretly motivated Vergil in his ultimate quest for power! Maybe he believes he's trully weak and that's why he fought Mundus to prove he was better than his father!
But then WHY would Sparda give them each two entirely different swords? And why would he seal the gate to the demon world in their amulets? Did thier mother Eva know about it? Did Sparda forsee Dante and Vergil were gonna work together for a (as the novel tells) to protect the amulet or that they were going to seperate and try to kill eachother? If so why did they seperate and how did Sparda know they were going to? Obviously Sparda created a conspiracy and I think only one person knows... Vergil.

What do you think???

Nel0Angel0

Obviously something resulted in their two intirely different personalities. But what? I think this could be it.

Evil Nero

We can only speculate but I don't think Capcom as a gaming industry would want that image to come across for the DMC game's at all.

It's an interesting theory but a bit too over the top for it to actualy be canon to the series.

Keaton

Premium
Theorys surrounding this...uh topic, are a tad inappropriate.
This is a video game we are talking about and DMC would need a VERY high rating for this 'theory' to be used.

Plus, in many texts it does state that Sparda and Eva were in love.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom