• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Secret Power Move from Main Game (Pics Inside)

So, I"m working on a mod for the main vergil fight and while screwing around I noticed some files pointing to a move that I was not familiar with, after messing around with some variables I was able to see the "hidden" move during the game. Here's some pics to tide you guys over until I finish the mod.

2048x1280.resizedimage

2048x1280.resizedimage

2048x1280.resizedimage

Actually, you're right it is dimension slash, because I found an unfinished animation where he opens a portal with the yamato before causing a massive detonation.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Goddamn. Infinite Judgement Cut (total spam move btw) has got nothing on this ****. :blink:

kat-matto

he's definitely not a 90's kid.
So, I"m working on a mod for the main vergil fight and while screwing around I noticed some files pointing to a move that I was not familiar with, after messing around with some variables I was able to see the "hidden" move during the game. Here's some pics to tide you guys over until I finish the mod.

2048x1280.resizedimage

2048x1280.resizedimage
O.O whoa , vergil looks too powreful !? in the first time when i saw all those moves i was like "whaaat !? i can never beat him!?"

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Nope. Turbo mod is just a binded key that's just part of the normal game engine. So, as long as your devilinput.ini is the same, no mod should affect it.
Copy the devilinput.ini files from the download folder, and into it right, as I would with turbo mod or Vergil in BP mod?

Copy the devilinput.ini files from the download folder, and into it right, as I would with turbo mod or Vergil in BP mod?

I'm not sure, do I even have a devilinput file wiht this mod. I don't think so. Just copy paste the folder and it will take care of the rest. My mod actually does some changes to game files. Since I"m adjusting damage values and what not. Whenever you want to go back just verify cache and you'll be back to vanilla game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just looked at the pictures and holy f*ck how did I not see these before? Vergie, you've been holding out on us!

Top Bottom