• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's number one fan is here!

drkslyr666

SUP PEOPLE I am drkslyr666 pronounced darkslayer 666.I am a dmc4 modder (and not the kind that only uses texmod).Curently I have DMC4 for the 360 and pc but the 360 version is so scratched up it cant be read.I also have DMC3 for the pc and ps2.Oh and I can kinda photoshop so if you need an avatar ask me for one.

P.S Heres my reaction to vergil in UMVC3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggGTXzAijos

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Welcome to the forums bro hope u like it here and make alotta friends see ya around the forum
p.s i like the vid :D

EDIT
got alot of big time vergil fan's around here like urself :D

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Foolishness, drkslyr666 pronounced as DarkSlayer 666, I am the one and only Dark Slayer, now get out of my sigh. Remember-you're not worthy as my opponent.

Just kiddin', welcome to the forum, hope you'll like it.

Off/On-Topic (as it is a thread with a few Vergil fans and a lot of DMC fans): Did anyone here read the first Devil May Cry novel? I've just recieved it from eBay 3 days ago (I got the first 2 novels for 20$ total in a very good condition) and finished it yesterday. It was pretty damn good and well written, it also includes Vergil (named Gilver for the most of the story). It's a 206 pages long book. So, anyone else who've read that novel?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
took me about two days to read. haven't read it since because i can remember the story really well.
Although he's really evil, i love Gilver.
I also loved the second book. What happened to sparda though was really sad. (i won't mention anymore ;) don't want to spoil the book for you)

drkslyr666

I have the novel but Dint read it (no time or motivation I dont care if it has DMC I WONT READ ANYTHING)

Oh and The Darkslayer not to brag but I saw on your sig that you have 3700 gamerscore I have 11000

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Holy crap, another Darkslayer? How many does this make? :p
btw Welcome to the forums ;)
ps. sorry I couldn't warn ya bout VB sooner :p

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I have the novel but Dint read it (no time or motivation I dont care if it has DMC I WONT READ ANYTHING)

Oh and The Darkslayer not to brag but I saw on your sig that you have 3700 gamerscore I have 11000

Well, I kinda only have 5 games+1 arcade game, and I'm not really motivated to get all the g from the games which I haven't got all their g.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
SUP PEOPLE I am drkslyr666 pronounced darkslayer 666.I am a dmc4 modder (and not the kind that only uses texmod).Curently I have DMC4 for the 360 and pc but the 360 version is so scratched up it cant be read.I also have DMC3 for the pc and ps2.Oh and I can kinda photoshop so if you need an avatar ask me for one.

P.S Heres my reaction to vergil in UMVC3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggGTXzAijos

a vergil fan you have alot of competittion XD (excluding myself) cuz as you can see i am an mk fan (moral kombat)

anyway welcome to the forum:D

Top Bottom