• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's new look, attire & Devil Trigger to evolve

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I just hope when Vergil returns, his devil trigger will be different than the DMC3 version.

How do you picture his new DTs?

Plus when Vergil returns, do you see him look the same as his DMC3-4 self?

Wonder if he'll have long hair or a ponytail. Maybe another Victorian era look like Ichabod Crane from Sleepy Hollow.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
r960-4862a60366fc7f2276f91a404b350c1f.jpg

so this ?

or

probably not

latest

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's funny you should all mention ichabob crane because I always thought this outfit would look good on Vergil.
554fcb830439973e253286201753c751--sleepy-hollow-halloween-sleepy-hollow-movie.jpg

9be8d5abe22bffe168834b5258c09ad7--sleepy-hollow-johnny-depp-movie-characters.jpg

46c84089033d156fede0e8cd979ccc4d--tim-burton-crane.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
There aren't too many floor-length materials you can keep blue.

I know Vergil had a silk coat, but it looked almost identical to Dante's trenchcoat. He would have a hard time pulling that off with other types of fabrics, imo.

il_fullxfull.668813577_tgtd.jpg

This is passable.

----

burberry-brit-cornflower-blue-midlength-cotton-gabardine-trench-coat-product-1-6220108-256562320.jpeg

This is hideous.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I can't imagine them changing his hair too drastically, his hair is pretty iconic to his character like how Dante's hair is, they'll most likely only changing it slightly in the same vein of Dante's hair slightly changing between games, as for his DT I don't want them to change it but I know they will. I never liked the idea if Dante's natural DT changing other than with weapons. I thought of it as his true devil form so the drastic changes between his true devil form is off putting. Same way it would be if spardas bug form suddenly looked extremely different. Whatever they change it too I hope they keep it that way

Top Bottom