• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's DT in Downfall

XM.

Similar to old DT bars from older games. Where this photo comes from?

E:
Nah, nevermind, i forgot about one gameplay trailer.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yep. It might not be a DT at all. It might be closer to an angel power of some sort.

Angelo Moreira

Vergil_Angelo
Anyone notice how underneath his health his DT bar looks completely different?View attachment 450
must be related to his magic swords special attacks,in dmc3 u have to use a bit of Vergil´s devil trigger bar to use them.am I the only one who thinks this dlc is not overpriced at all...or maybe its not gonna be as good as I hope =( I mean im hoping for costumes and to use him on bp maybe its not gonna happen

Jerry Wirerammer

must be related to his magic swords special attacks,in dmc3 u have to use a bit of Vergil´s devil trigger bar to use them.am I the only one who thinks this dlc is not overpriced at all...or maybe its not gonna be as good as I hope =( I mean im hoping for costumes and to use him on bp maybe its not gonna happen

That would make the most sense. If he has various special attacks with the summoned swords, each requiring different amounts of DT, you would need the bar to be segmented in such away in order to tell at at glance if you had enough juice.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Could be that each bar represents one usage of his Doppelganger mode. makes sense doesn't it?
I mean looking at the boss fight it's obviously his devil trigger.

That was also exactly what I was thinking

Legendary-Spartan

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall DLC is 3-5 hours long

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall is the first expansion pack for Ninja Theory’s hack-n-slash reboot. According to a fresh preview, the content is some 3-5 hours long.

Destructoid reports that the DLC sees Vergil trapped in a strange dimension and stripped of most of his powers. The article confirms that the expansion doesn’t re-tread of Dante’s stages, but contains all-new environments to explore, and comes in at the 3-5 hour mark.
Vergil handles similarly to his brother, with light and dark attacks, as well as an upgradable arsenal of swords and other weapons.
Dante also appears in the DLC.
The pack is out in February prices $8.99.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall DLC is 3-5 hours long

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall is the first expansion pack for Ninja Theory’s hack-n-slash reboot. According to a fresh preview, the content is some 3-5 hours long.

Destructoid reports that the DLC sees Vergil trapped in a strange dimension and stripped of most of his powers. The article confirms that the expansion doesn’t re-tread of Dante’s stages, but contains all-new environments to explore, and comes in at the 3-5 hour mark.
Vergil handles similarly to his brother, with light and dark attacks, as well as an upgradable arsenal of swords and other weapons.
Dante also appears in the DLC.
The pack is out in February prices $8.99.
Dante shows up? ...I wonder how this fight will be..if it is one.

Top Bottom