• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's downfall. xbox question...

Prestodaniel

around what time do you think the xbox live marketplace will update on march 6th? i'm hoping its early. but i also wouldn't be surprised if it was late that night. just wondering.

8BitHero

Scrub
If you live in Europe, then it expect it t be around 2PM. They usually wait till the Americans get their DLC update.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
It's around 6am PST time for Americans.
Or 4am PST.

Serisously? I know PS3 and PC users get it tomorrow but could you tell me where you found this info of when(the time) it is going to be released?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Serisously? I know PS3 and PC users get it tomorrow but could you tell me where you found this info of when(the time) it is going to be released?
WELLLLLlllll~ that's how it always been for xbox, always releases on a Wednesday, updates are around 4am PST, 6am PST, 10am PST

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
WELLLLLlllll~ that's how it always been for xbox, always releases on a Wednesday, updates are around 4am PST, 6am PST, 10am PST

Oh okay thanks for the quickly reply...What you say does have some merit though since all of the updates for PC have been around 1 PM EST so I can only hope that is when VD will release. I am glad Xbox players get it early in the morning compared to us a few hours later though from what you say though I do have remorse for you still getting it a day later. We should all get it on the same day even if us PC players were only allowed access to the original game 10 days after the release of the other 2 consoles acquired it. None of it makes sense >.>

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Oh okay thanks for the quickly reply...What you say does have some merit though since all of the updates for PC have been around 1 PM EST so I can only hope that is when VD will release. I am glad Xbox players get it early in the morning compared to us a few hours later though from what you say though I do have remorse for you still getting it a day later. We should all get it on the same day even if us PC players were only allowed access to the original game 10 days after the release of the other 2 consoles acquired it. None of it makes sense >.>
Even I don't know ;-;

Top Bottom