• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergils downfall steam few bugs?

ace3005

If Ace can't do it ?! Who will ?
after playing for a few hours the game has a few bugs when I try to launch the enemies sometimes when I try to jump or when I try to do spiral swords...hope they release update...how are the console versions ?

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I've experienced;

- Witch's protective orb sometimes becomes invisible.
- Non-death Limbo floor running. Somehow managed to fall off a platform in a such a way that allowed Vergil to land on the 'floor' of Limbo and start running around beneath the map.
- Judgement Cut activating on it's own in the middle of certain combos despite Me not holding Y.

sebby

On the steam version I've got a game a breaking bug. The upper slash (vergil's basic launcher attack) is broken. More than half the time the swing stops before going past vergil's legs and doesn't launch ennemies, makes dealing with rages a pain. I've tried reinstalling, redownloading and it didn't help. It's my first post btw, as this topic was my only worthwhile result while googleing.

Are you having the same issue ace ? And anyone else having this bug on the pc version?

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I've experienced;

- Witch's protective orb sometimes becomes invisible.
- Non-death Limbo floor running. Somehow managed to fall off a platform in a such a way that allowed Vergil to land on the 'floor' of Limbo and start running around beneath the map.
- Judgement Cut activating on it's own in the middle of certain combos despite Me not holding Y.
The judgement cut is not a glitch. Forward Forward Y does a judgement cut, just like how it does stinger for Dante

Story

I experienced the upper slash one too many times, I may hit the 100th upper slash fail milestone by now, the judgement cut one too but that's not that common, what really bugs me is when I am funning around, walking and viewing Vergil from front, his right limb (may be the wrong word for it) always passes trough his coat like if it were a.. ghost coat. It's probably developer laziness to make the coat get tucked up, but thats such a basic animation I cannot unsee it. :/

Jerry Wirerammer

Not sure if this is a bug or if I am just not hitting the requirements but there is a trophy for completing all six missions 100%. I have all the crosses and lost souls on each mission (and get the SSS completion ranking each time) but the trophy just says 1/6?

Top Bottom