• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall question

Powerstar7

I usually don't like to make threads just to ask simple questions but I'm really wondering.
It's March 6th, so the DLC should be out for the 360. I did what the gamestop receipt told me to do and went to devilmaycry.com/vergil. Unfortunately, there is still no where to place the 11 digit code.Where am I supposed to put it?

EDIT: Remember kids. Don't do drugs so that you see March 6th on your PC's calender!

Powerstar7

GGs to my computer for telling me it's march 6th. I'm free, that or I should O.S and blame medications.

Mods, please delete this thread for me

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW!!! :p
vader.jpg

AlchemistFromEden

I usually don't like to make threads just to ask simple questions but I'm really wondering.
It's March 6th, so the DLC should be out for the 360. I did what the gamestop receipt told me to do and went to devilmaycry.com/vergil. Unfortunately, there is still no where to place the 11 digit code.Where am I supposed to put it?

EDIT: Remember kids. Don't do drugs so that you see March 6th on your PC's calender!
are you from the future?

Top Bottom