• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall - Feb. 28th

Shepard VI

On February 28th we will wonder no more. Vergil's Downfall, a downloadable continuation of DmC's tale of brotherly competition, will hit all platforms at once, adding roughly 4-6 hours of gameplay for a mere $8.99 (or the equivalent in MS rupees). And if the first 20 minutes are any indication, we'll not only be getting a fun new set of moves to wreck shop with and new baddies to slay, but a much more developed character than the core game delivered.

Source: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/14/playing-dmc-vergils-downfall

Warning, link contains spoilers for those who have not yet completed the game.

zarion

F*ck, they meant it when they said 'late February', it's right in the damn last day of the month!
Oh well, I'll have Bloody Palace so I won't die.
What's the status on the weapon skins and character perk packs?
My preorder came with Samurai and Bone skin packs (as well as VD), I need Gold to have a full set and to be honest Gold looks pretty nice.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
At leat now we have a definate date.Just got to hold on a little longer guys!

Thanks for the info.

EllDawn

It won't be too long, at least. Just two more weeks. I think I'll start counting down, now.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
We all knew it was going to be out by the end of the month, I want to pre-order it now! Shutup and take my money! * throws money at computer screen*

Roxas

So much for saving money for RE6. D:
I seriously need to get a job. Fast. And I need my first payment by the end of this month. o:<

Top Bottom