• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall DLC Trophies Added

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
The PC version has had all the achievements and trophies on steam for weeks now so don't get your hopes up haha

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'd expect nothing later than February 30 for both Vergil's Downfall and Bloody Palace.
I'm assuming being released side-by-side so you can play as Vergil in Bloody Palace.

I see what you did there XD
(Seeing that Feburary only has 28 days as far as I know)

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
I just saw it I'm kinda disappointed that there arent many story trophies I just hope it's more than 10 missions but since the trophies are up maybe it could come out next week this happened when I got new map packs for call of duty a week before it comes out you can see the trophies than it comes out the following week

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
How exactly are you seeing this? im sitting here trying to find them while scrolling through my trophies

DissonantDemon

How exactly are you seeing this? im sitting here trying to find them while scrolling through my trophies

I went to the DmC trophies and noticed the little Plus signs that signal DLC trophies. The names and the descriptions are all from Vergil's Downfall.
The Xbox Achievements have yet to be updated with them.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I just saw it I'm kinda disappointed that there arent many story trophies I just hope it's more than 10 missions but since the trophies are up maybe it could come out next week this happened when I got new map packs for call of duty a week before it comes out you can see the trophies than it comes out the following week
Vergil's Downfall is confirmed to have 6 misions.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
It's more than the expansions for Lords of Shadows gave us...I love that game, but hell that was a shorted extras pack for 10 bucks...this gives us a fully extra character six missions and at least two bosses with some more unlockables.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Well yea but six missions ain't nothing
It's better than nothing, and plus we don't know how long each mission is. I mean if each mission is at least 20 minutes long then 6 missions would equal 2 hours and multiply that times the replayability of the 7 difficulties. That would equal 14 hours of extra gameplay so don't get discouraged. It could end up being a good bit of content.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
It's better than nothing, and plus we don't know how long each mission is. I mean if each mission is at least 20 minutes long then 6 missions would equal 2 hours and multiply that times the replayability of the 7 difficulties. That would equal 14 hours of extra gameplay so don't get discouraged. It could end up being a good bit of content.
Well I really like just for the combos I've seen vergil have but yes you right tho hopefully it will be a few hours long

Top Bottom