• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall DLC Trophies Added

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
So wait..Vergil's Bi- you know, I still don't know what to call you.
But, I don't want to misinterpret what you said, are you trying to say that Vergil's Downfall is out tomorrow?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So wait..Vergil's Bi- you know, I still don't know what to call you.
But, I don't want to misinterpret what you said, are you trying to say that Vergil's Downfall is out tomorrow?

VeeBee
:lol: I'm not saying that. I'm on one of those game information sites (that you can only get on if you're a journalist... apparently) and there is no release date for VD or Bloody palace

Thanks for the info. I'll Stick the game in tomorrow, they should show up by then.

(Apologies my laptop can't cope with fast typing)

DissonantDemon

It's confusing because there hasn't been a formal release date. But's possible the DLC could be out as early as tomorrow. Both the PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace update tomorrow or today depending on were you are in the world.

s8ntmark

It's confusing because there hasn't been a formal release date. But's possible the DLC could be out as early as tomorrow. Both the PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace update tomorrow or today depending on were you are in the world.

i wonder if this means the Vergil DLC release is coming soon...Like maybe even next week? i hope the BP will have achievements too! :D

DissonantDemon

Yeah, it's halfway through February and nothing new on Vergil's Downfall . But why the trophies were updated is strange. If Vergil's Downfall comes out before the Bloody Palace update. He should be playable.

Dante47

I'd expect nothing later than February 30 for both Vergil's Downfall and Bloody Palace.
I'm assuming being released side-by-side so you can play as Vergil in Bloody Palace.

Top Bottom