• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall Codes??? Where are you???

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
SO the dlc is out but are people still waiting on the codes? I really am thinking about just dishing out the 720 microsoft points so I can stop waiting -_- Anyone doing the same?

Avenged Sorrow

Dark Slayer
SO the dlc is out but are people still waiting on the codes? I really am thinking about just dishing out the 720 microsoft points so I can stop waiting -_- Anyone doing the same?
and that's how Capcom gets you
they make it to where they have a "problem"
and then when almost everyone breaks down and buys it
they say HERES YOUR CODES

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Nope...especially for thy're loyal customers who went on a limb after all teh hate that Capcom intentionally stirred up with DmC's controvery and reboot status...i love the game, but after they've killed Megaman in it's entirelty pretty much and now this...yeah...not happy.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
scale.php

Dante94513

I guess I can saw Nostalgic Critic's Son of the Mask review and watch some terrible movies for the time being. I mean...I can wait.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Go watch Equilibrium for a good movie while you wait...or maybe pop on the Joel Schumacher batmans and hav an MSTing day

Dante94513

I like the fight scenes in Equilibrium. Not much anything else. I haven't seen any of Schumacher's batman movies, but I'll check it out and crap on it later.

Top Bottom