• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Chronicle ( Comic ) Trailer

KIRA

Sweet Jesus!!! Nice find!

It's interesting that we see Hunter and Poison there, though...What's happening?
i don't know...but there is one think that we can know for sure.... that Kat has meet Hunter again...before dmc !!!...

KIRA

Noticed how Vergil looked at Kat during the intro to Mission 7 before Dante entered Limbo? Do I smell jealousy?
I don't think so...even though he kissed her as we saw in the trailer... there must be a reason for why he did that....and as we have seen in dmc he doesn't care about her...the only one he cares is Dante and not for long..!!!!!

Devil Player

i don't know...but there is one think that we can know for sure.... that Kat has meet Hunter again...before dmc !!!...

I don't think it's the same Hunter, though...

Remember the opening scene with Lilith and Mundus? Lilith said The Hunters would find Dante just like they found Sparda...So, I guess there is more than one. ;)

Other than that, i agree with ya, Kat seems to know how to deal with them ( we can notice it during the first mission)

KIRA

I don't think it's the same Hunter, though...

Remember the opening scene with Lilith and Mundus? Lilith said The Hunters would find Dante just like they found Sparda...So, I guess there is more than one. ;)

Other than that, i agree with ya, Kat seems to know how to deal with them ( we can notice it during the first mission)
...ohh yeahhh you are right :)...i've never noticed that...i thought she said The Hunter.......

Top Bottom