• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I believe that Vergil escaped Mundus control and did not die after that battle with Dante. After all, Mundus said: "Trish, Vergil has been DEFEATED" (or something like that), not killed.
I think Vergil will return, after all, he is a Son of Sparda! Capcom wouldn't end his story like that!
My theory is that he is Nero's DB and he's gathering more power so he can come back alive again.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Crimson Devil;179871 said:
I believe that Vergil escaped Mundus control and did not die after that battle with Dante. After all, Mundus said: "Trish, Vergil has been DEFEATED" (or something like that), not killed.
I think Vergil will return, after all, he is a Son of Sparda! Capcom wouldn't end his story like that!
My theory is that he is Nero's DB and he's gathering more power so he can come back alive again.

He may be a son of Sparda but the whole idea behind having more than one son and only one ultimate power of Sparda was for them to fight over who will become Sparda.
One of the sons would have to eventually fall while the chosen one goes on to fulfill his destiny of destroying Mundus once and for all. If I had to guess I would say that Sparda never intended to have twins as like I said. The power of Sparda can only belong to one, they cannot share it and it is this 1 sword that is the reason they were both born.

Basicly what I am saying is that Vergil has played his part and Dante has proven himself as the chosen son. It is unfair to bring Vergil back via Nero or whatever just because people like him. If Vergil came back what would he live for? to fight with Dante for the 10000000'th time. As far as I am concerned, the fight between Vergil and Dante is over and without that Vergil has no reason to come back and nothing to live for. He has too much drive to simply become a lowly devil hunter it's always the bigger picture with Vergil. And now that picture belongs to Dante fair and square.

Railazel

darth_angelo45;180038 said:
It is unfair to bring Vergil back via Nero or whatever just because people like him. If Vergil came back what would he live for? to fight with Dante for the 10000000'th time. As far as I am concerned, the fight between Vergil and Dante is over and without that Vergil has no reason to come back and nothing to live for.

That's basically what I'm thinking. If Vergil were to come back, he would have no place in DMC other than the fact that he still wants Sparda's power, and that will just make him look like any other villian.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
whats that unique storyline gonna be, try and gain Sparda's power again.
Vergil is only interested in gaining the power of Sparda. (More power)
I always thought that Vergil was destroyed by Mundus because as Nelo he kept being defeated by Dante. Personally, i think Vergil (if still alive) would have hunted Dante down for his half of the amulet ("it's mine... it belongs to a son of Sparda") Plus he would have wanted Yamato and Force Edge back.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I guess if his physical body was somehow able to survive all this, one thing he could seek other than the sword is the secret ultimate power that they are both supposedly capable of unleashing.
That could be a good segway into DMC2 and would give Dante a run for his money.

Ivory-X-Ebony

How about making a DMC serie which the main character is Vergil?
And when he is back, he become a devil hunter to search new power source and consider Dante As His Only Worthy Rival..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom