• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

yeah, maybe. Maybe Nelo will still be inside of him but he won't be controlled, so he can gain power as Nelo and be uber powerful.

Axl Rose

Of course he's going to be in Devil May Cry 4. After all the popularity he gained in 3, not putting him in 4 would be crazy . I'm thinking he'll be like in 3. Human, but with Nelo Angelo as a devil trigger. Even though I like the other one better.

Krono Lucifer

If they do the same as they did in DMC3 where you fight him and he has the same powers as Dante just powered up a bit that would be cool. oh yeah the Nelo Angelo DT idea is also pretty cool.

Axl Rose

Krono Lucifer said:
If they do the same as they did in DMC3 where you fight him and he has the same powers as Dante just powered up a bit that would be cool. oh yeah the Nelo Angelo DT idea is also pretty cool.

I thought it was kind've gay that he was more powerful. He could make you flinch in Devil Trigger, but you couldn't do the same. THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT. >_<

Krono Lucifer

Axl , I think its to show that Vergil is more experienced with it as he has been able to do it for longer as he is more demonic then Dante, thats just the way that I think.

Trish

XD It would be cool if Vergil showed up in DMC4. I had thought he was killed in the first game but it would be a nice suprise if he was still alive. If he is, I hope they give an explanation for why he didn't show up in DMC2.

SLK

wait so vegil is nelo angelo? how come they didnt tell u in dmc 1 and how did he become nelo? someone fill me in please

Tyles

Honestly I hope they keep Vergil dead.

Nothing irritates me more than a gaming series prolonging a character's death just 'cause they're popular while ruining the flow of the story along with it.

"i still alyve but not rly!!"

I say Soul Calibur III's Zasalamel is a straight ahead honest approach to bring him back to life in future games since he dies and is reborn.

In other words, I despise fake-outs.

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
It didnt even look like Vergil died in DMC1 cause it kinda looks like his teleport from DMC3SE
plus I doubt Capcom would kill of the main characters brother,cause he's the only one who knows if mundus is still alive and if Vergil does come back in his human form we'd all have to know how he got his mind back.

So im pretty sure Vergil is Still alive.

jeeral harold

WELL you asked for it >>
this subject is very sensetive ' cause i heard that vergil will be in DMC4 but he may chance his name .. i 'm really not sure

Remus

I think and hope that Vergil would be in Devil May Cry 4 but not as Nelo Angelo because that armor he wears isn't that cool. He should come back clean without it and older and maybe a scar over his right eye from the fight with Mundus or being tortured by him or something.
Just dont have that weird black horned armor suit.
And we should be told HOW he became Nelo Angelo in the first game and see some flashbacks when he fights Mundus or something like that.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
From what I've seen in the trailers & heard from others,I'm getting hopeful about the idea of Vergil's being alive and i think we'll get to play his character in DMC4.Ido hope he has his own plot,though.It would be EXTREME fun if we can have the opportunity to see the story from both dante & vergil's point of view.Just recently, the Japanese magazine Famitsu Capcom Vol. 2 unveiled that Dante would be older in this latest release and that he should even be supporting a more rugged look,which means its events would occur after DMC2.In that case i wonder why Vergil wasn't in DMC2.:unsure:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;4100 said:
From what I've seen in the trailers & heard from others,I'm getting hopeful about the idea of Vergil's being alive and i think we'll get to play his character in DMC4.Ido hope he has his own plot,though.It would be EXTREME fun if we can have the opportunity to see the story from both dante & vergil's point of view.Just recently, the Japanese magazine Famitsu Capcom Vol. 2 unveiled that Dante would be older in this latest release and that he should even be supporting a more rugged look,which means its events would occur after DMC2.In that case i wonder why Vergil wasn't in DMC2.:unsure:

coz DMC2 is almost the end of the story.................but i think that would play Vergil.......................but in different story......................thats would be cool :D

Vince

We want the entire story of vergil!!
I think we are too curious, and we are inventing all sort of theory or ideas
So they should stop all rumors and confirmed all

but ts fun to think about what happened

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya................but at least u would think about ur ideas and ur theories...........................if u want :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
shadyoc;463 said:
Is Vergil going to be in DMC 4 caus i hope he is (In his human form) Does anyone know? :huh:

Well he's got to be in his human form cuz u don't think capcom would let play him as nelo all the time,dou? Then he won't have any special DT form.Though i'm afraid he might not look as handsome & sexy like before and look like the corrupted vergil costume.That woud be bad.:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom