• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil vs Nelo Angelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Don't worry, Vergil is not much stronger than Nelo Angelo. I think Nelo could give him a hard time if they fought

Dark Elf

Dagger user
But boss-wise, Nelo #3 is MUCH harder than Vergil #3.
So, Nelo Angelo is more powerful, while Vergil is faster and has wide list of moves

Kyunidan

devil knight
Vergil is a bit stronger than Nelo Angelo, because Vergil have a katana and a katana is cool!:D

Dark Elf

Dagger user
A bit stronger? You mean Mundus weakened his best servant?
Besides, this buster sword is a corrupted version of Yamato, so they don't have much different arsenal. Vergil 3 has no moves that can kill you in one hit and Nelo Angelo have

Kyunidan

devil knight
Even if their weapons are nearly the same, I think that Vergil is stronger because his Weapon isn't so huge and faster. In addition, I woud say that Vergil, with his free will, more with his heart fights. And Nelo Angelo is restrainted by his hate on his Master.
That's what I think.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Not without a point, but corrupted Yamato has longer attack radius, which can compensate lack of speed.
On your second point I would answer that Nelo Angelo #3 actually became Vergil, he was, like in DMC 3, driven by the feeling of rivalry to Dante. That made him fight Dante third time, not Mundus' will

Kyunidan

devil knight
Even if their wapons are nearly the same, I think that Vergil is a little, litte bit stronger Than Nelo Angelo, because he fights without hate on his Master (because Vergil is his own Master), which would restraint Nelo Angelos power, that could be realistic, in my eyes, so that's why I also think that Vergil is a bit stronger, but just a very little bit.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
You are talking about morale.
Mundus added his own power to Vergil. Although it was just a little bit for Mundus, it was high amount for Vergil. I do not know, was Vergil affected with emotions in his fights with Dante, I am just talking about their power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom