• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergil the beast .possible spoilers

nephlim god

Anybody else think donfall was epic? I was kinda hoping vergil would have a change of heart but that didnt happen . And after playing downfall i cant tell you how glad i am he didnt. He gained immense power and a snassy new look . I could be wrong but does this mean vergil is the new demon king ?

Romy

Since demons bowed to him, it seems so. If we could measure his power, I'd say he's as strong as Vergil was in DMC3 in the beginning when he kicked Dante's ass.

majeh116

Oh i fully expect them to make make Vergil fight Dante early on in the sequel and utterly destroy Dante in the fight but let him live so he can watch Vergil conqor humanity and destroy everything he loves as punishment for the ending of DmC

tokyobarnrat

starships were meant to fly
The difference between Ninja Theory and Capcom is Ninja Theory actually likes Vergil and wants to listen to the fans. But they also have to listen to Capcom.

Here's hoping that they'll make like Vergil, demand more power, and keep him around.

SpardaBrosINC

No doubt Vergil will stay around and play a huge part in the sequel if they get the opportunity to make it(Hope so!)..can't see why they'd set him up like they have with Downfall and everything if that wasn't the case. I'm guessing he'll either be the main antagonist in the next one or they'll be some new enemy that's so overpowered he's reluctantly forced to re-team up with Dante in the end to defeat it. Then going their separate ways once again,not reconciling cuz it's too late for that but having new found respect for each other

Top Bottom