• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil skins and swapping

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I'm curious to know if anyone is working on making any skins for Vergil for VD. I'm even more curious if anyone else is trying to mod the DmC files to allow Vergil to play through Dante's campaign here. I am in the process of doing so and so far have been able to put Vergil into Dante's game but all I can do as of the moment is move around. I cannot do any attacks yet though I am really trying my best atm.

Norke

I've thought about giving it a go over Spring Break. Never really messed around with mods before, but I really want to get Vergil as he is in Dante's campaign to be playable in Vergil's Downfall as I like his look a lot more there than the actual DLC Vergil.

I applaud your efforts to get Vergil in Dante's campaign and wish you the best of luck! It's a shame NT is putting stuff like this in the hands of modders instead of just doing it themselves

Story

I'm curious to know if anyone is working on making any skins for Vergil for VD. I'm even more curious if anyone else is trying to mod the DmC files to allow Vergil to play through Dante's campaign here. I am in the process of doing so and so far have been able to put Vergil into Dante's game but all I can do as of the moment is move around. I cannot do any attacks yet though I am really trying my best atm.

I played around with Standard Vergil's skin yesterday, trying to remove all those pesky effects and make him more "normal"
though I wanted to clear the game before I dig any deeper, nice to see you are already working on making him available In the main campaign. May I ask how did you get him in, what files are you editing? I'll try to help as this is a thing I was longing for since I saw first trailer of VD.

Top Bottom