• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Never Deactivates His DT In The Definitive Edition...

Goldsickle

In the final battle against Vergil in the Definitive Edition, he doesn't deactivate his Devil Trigger for the remainder of the battle and they totally skip that "puzzle" sequence where you need to save up your own Devil Trigger to deliver a finishing blow.

I only recently got the Definitive Edition, so only now I realize this...

This actually made the fight more harder for me, since I was never prepared to dodge attacks from two Vergils while trying to land my own attack.
I normally stay back until it's deactivated and go back to dealing damage once the Doppelganger wears off.

There are also some other changes, like how the entrance before Mundus's room was formatted.
You get into a fight every time you return to the room Vergil is standing by in.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
There are also some other changes, like how the entrance before Mundus's room was formatted.
You get into a fight every time you return to the room Vergil is standing by in.

So can that be treated as a "training room"? Like the skull room in DMC3 Mission 7 for example?

Goldsickle

So can that be treated as a "training room"? Like the skull room in DMC3 Mission 7 for example?
Not really, there are only 4 fights in total.

You enter one of the 4 paths to restart a generator, come back and there's a fight.

And looks like the full change log has already been posted in another thread.
I just didn't read them.

Top Bottom