• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil = Nero Thread

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
You can't say that the DB is for sure Vergil, because they did not tell use WHAT Nero's relation is. Sanctus says that Nero carries the blood of Sparda, meaning that he does have some kind of family relation to the twins, however distant. We were never told when the DB really started to develop on Nero's arm, though it's indicated that he's had it for quite some time considering how proficient he is with it in his first fights. He's obviously been hiding it for quite sometime, instead of having brought it to Credo's attention. In fact, the DB never once actually takes over Nero. The aura does HIS bidding, not the other way around. If it were Vergil, he would not be letting some human control him.

Death God

^^Yes but he isnt human is he? though after playing its implied its his arm his power and those who site the infamous give me power thing both virgil and nero need power virgil for revenge nero for love. though one could make the argument love is stronger than blood lust. it just has more meaning and makes the will stronger. so i think its possible nero could control him but if it is possesion once his heart fails for revenge who knows what would happen.

maverick7

the thing i want to know is how did Yamato end up in the hands of the Order. i think there's a huge gap between DMC1 and DMC4. the last time the Yamato was used was by vergil in DMC3.

Death God

^^All that was said was that the order was aqireing devil arms to well that would be a spoiler. but what i want to know is how it got broken........yamato is shrouded in mystery. i cant shake the feeling dmc4 is one big plot device lol.

BomberDom08

DMC5 i hope will let us all know what really happened to vergil, why the order has yamato and how it got broken but has anyone watched the show it might also let us know more or i might be wrong cuz ive only watched the first 3 episodes

Top Bottom