• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil-Dante (With modded effects)

Story

As a Vergil fan I was impatient about Vergil's downfall, so I created a "Vergil mod" to ease the wait, this mod was created with Vergil's textures including his: coat, hair, shirt, face, eye, amulet textures. And to "Innovate" I modded the majority of the rebellions, and ebony ivory's effects to use a cyan texture so it suits his style, about 3-4 days of hard work and 2 days of procrastination, i hope you like Vergil-Dante.

Main page (more pics and more description):

http://dmcmods.com/655-vergil-dante#comment-223

DL.:

http://dmcmods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Vergil-Dante.rar

2013-02-11_00018.jpg

2013-02-10_00038.jpg

2013-02-10_00036.jpg

2013-02-10_00033.jpg

2013-02-10_00029.jpg

2013-02-10_00015.jpg

http://dmcmods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Vergil-Dante.rar

majeh116

Not really a fan of this one personally. If you gave him normal Dante hair I think he could pull off the rest of the look though.

Dante the Demon slayer

I personally would prefer the hair like that but that isn't gonna stop me from using this mod it's up to you weather you want to do one with different hair or not :)

Story

The main reason I am using this mod is because I love blue xD and Vergil is awesome!
I pick Vergil over Dante anytime, hence the mod :), I'll do a loose hair version too in a few days, but now i started another mod with recolored effects, look out for it if you like the color purple.

Alec

Really awesome mod! Love Vergil, and I think the hair and everything is great! I'm just wondering, you have to use the Standard costume for this mod, right? (I mean, the one with black hair, and not the one with white, you unlock after the story)
And also, it seems like the blue effects on weapons don't appear when I use the mod, anything I'm doing wrong? I only used this mod, when I tried it, so it couldn't be another one interferring.

Story

Really awesome mod! Love Vergil, and I think the hair and everything is great! I'm just wondering, you have to use the Standard costume for this mod, right? (I mean, the one with black hair, and not the one with white, you unlock after the story)
And also, it seems like the blue effects on weapons don't appear when I use the mod, anything I'm doing wrong? I only used this mod, when I tried it, so it couldn't be another one interferring.
Hi, glad you like the mod, yes it's for the default look ("original" after story) as for the effects, i don't know what could be the problem, what level did you test it on? The effects are hard to notice on the default Y combo, the upperslash is a good way to test it, also, none of the effect showed then?

UPDATE: Interesting thing I noticed just now as I was testing my Vergil mod -not this one, a mod for the real Vergil- Despite i only loaded a retex for Vergil, I viewed the cutscreen for mission 13, then bashed a few demons, and my sword had purple effects, the effects I made for Voidsoul Dante, which of course i played with previously, as i saw that i quit the mission, started another one, and the effects were default, It seems modding effects are not so stable, maybe it worked the other way around for you, and you started with the default textures by some bug, this is my theory based on the info you gave me and the thing I noticed, if you can give me more details i will look into it further.

Angelo Moreira

Vergil_Angelo
amazing!capcom should pay u to release this on consoles =D I would totaly pay for it.looks very good for a mod, I mean realy good like original good

LILITH

I am sorry but how can I use effects on devil may cry 4 ? specially vergil judgment cut and the aura , thanks in advance <3

Top Bottom