• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergil coming back ??

nephlim god

Hey guys :) . Really excited for both remakes. Especially excited for dmc 4 i think just because of the vergil tease . I hope he comes back to life personaly in a quest for more power. Maybe in the future be the protagonist of a dmc . Wats with all the vergil coming back to life hate?

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
I don't hate it! Bring on the Vergil! Bring on dat sexy sexy voice of Daniel Southworth! I only think there is hate because of the plot holes Capcom left and everybody wants to be right (Which isn't wrong either! I know I want to be right!). I can't say there is much to hate about him as a character but there is a lot to hate about how he has been handled, casted aside, and his story not very well told. I hope hope hope...this DMC 4: SE starts showing the real potential Vergil has as a character and an anti-hero and telling his side of the story!

nephlim god

Definitely . Vergil has so much potential. Dante and vergil both need to be in the spot light in future titles .

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
The only thing I really hated about Vergil was that he was just power hungry and that's it. No real after thought towards gaining power but just wants it.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
The only thing I really hated about Vergil was that he was just power hungry and that's it. No real after thought towards gaining power but just wants it.
he has reasons (and maybe after thoughts) its just, capcom didn't explained it well.

he wasn't interested in ruling both world,
when arkham saying about how the "Great one" ruled both human and demon world and vergil replied,

"that's none of my concern"

and in first meeting with dante, he said

"Without strength you cannot protect anyone"

MAYBE he knew Mundus will rise again in Mallet island. that's why he needed power to stop him.

nephlim god

I agree . Iv never really seen him as that much of a villain . You no he wanted all this power but why ?to protect people he may have slighlty cared for. They could do so much with him shame really .

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
I want to know what his plans are so bad! He doesn't want to rule the world, so does that mean he wants to blow it up? Or was he just trying to be the hero that Dante was in the wrong way? I mean, he can't be that bad of a guy if he keeps reminding Dante how awesome their Dad's power is and doesn't have any interest in being the ruler of all the worlds. Lol or he simply didn't care what the last guy did because he is going to be even more evil than the last guy :devil:

No! Forget I said anything! I refuse to think Vergil is a bad guy! Just a sad guy and a confused and angry one. One day, he will be a good guy :angel:

Viper

Premium
I want to know what his plans are so bad! He doesn't want to rule the world, so does that mean he wants to blow it up? Or was he just trying to be the hero that Dante was in the wrong way? I mean, he can't be that bad of a guy if he keeps reminding Dante how awesome their Dad's power is and doesn't have any interest in being the ruler of all the worlds. Lol or he simply didn't care what the last guy did because he is going to be even more evil than the last guy :devil:

No! Forget I said anything! I refuse to think Vergil is a bad guy! Just a sad guy and a confused and angry one. One day, he will be a good guy :angel:
Vergil was a good guy... in that one moment when he told Dante to go home.

As for the rest of the time, it seems he was trying more to be unemotional and focused on his goal, than actually evil.

nephlim god

Good ol verg. Dmc 5 - spardas freed ,goes absolutely mental and tries to reclaim everything .(power.rebellion yamato and the world ) . Nero and dante not strong enough to take him out so they seek vergil from hiding. The best 3 on 1 handicap match the ps4 will ever see :)

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
Vergil was a good guy... in that one moment when he told Dante to go home.

As for the rest of the time, it seems he was trying more to be unemotional and focused on his goal, than actually evil.
That's true, I forgot about that part *sniff, sniff* :'( what a good brother!

Haha...Verg. I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

berto

I Saw the Devil
No double posting. You can edit your post if you need to add more but don't post twice.

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
No double posting. You can edit your post if you need to add more but don't post twice.
Sorry I didn't realize I was double posting, I was replying to two different people so I thought I would have to start another post. Muh bad.

Top Bottom