• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Combo Vid

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Meh. It was alright, but I think it would have been even better if Vergil had more weapons to work with.

But that was still cool none the less. Just not as awesome when you only have yamato and summon swords.:/

AlchemistFromEden

OK Alchemist. Stop...JUST STOP. PLEASE!
usually people press the reply button when a comment is aimed towards a certain person
tumblr_lpqcnfNjd11qabfx1o1_400.gif

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Meh. It was alright, but I think it would have been even better if Vergil had more weapons to work with.

But that was still cool none the less. Just not as awesome when you only have yamato and summon swords.:/
I agree, would have liked to have seen maybe one or two new weapons. I suppose in NT mind his sword having a demon and angel version gives it enough versatility to not need a slew of weapons which is kinda true and also making entirely new weapons would have likely added at least a month, maybe more to the development of the dlc.

The combo vid was okay but I think in about a month's time we will see some really awesome stuff as it took the normal game that much time for people to fully master it and make stellar combo vids

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I agree, would have liked to have seen maybe one or two new weapons. I suppose in NT mind his sword having a demon and angel version gives it enough versatility to not need a slew of weapons which is kinda true and also making entirely new weapons would have likely added at least a month, maybe more to the development of the dlc.

The combo vid was okay but I think in about a month's time we will see some really awesome stuff as it took the normal game that much time for people to fully master it and make stellar combo vids

I'd like for someone to make a Dante and Vergil combo vid with those kinds of badass combos and hard dubstep music on the background.^_^

Top Bottom