• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VD ON XBOX LIVE NOW!

Prestodaniel

downloading now. by this time, just about everyone should have it. psn, steam or whatever. i've never been this hyped for dlc. ever. so the entirety of this day is dedicated to vergil. :)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Stop taunting me >:c I have to wait another 11 hours...I'm literally torturing myself because I see it now..
getmadthegifisprettyself-explanatoryEacheyebrowrepresents_be77ce_4460465_zpsd8341de4.gif

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
this is bullshit. It seriously is. I started singing a different tune yesterday but what-the-**** is going on now? Gregaman can't even promise a time and we have been waiting since 5 last night and **** still hasn't been fixed. The level of professionalism is my lit candle and it's dwindling, allowing my rage to come back. I don't think anyone would blame me if I got ****ed either because at this point...

WE ARE ALL ****ING ****ED. least from what I have read on capcom-unity where things are an inferno of hate. Here? what's to stop it from happening here as well? I'm not paying another damn 8 dollars for something I basically already ****ing bought. **** that. I want my damn code and I want it now.

queue in annoying and greedy alt. universe Willy Wonka.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
I called the number on this website www.devilmaycry.com/vergil and they played a recorded message saying we will get the codes at 5pm -_- the same exact time I have to go to work. I hate capcom so much right now I could........I don't know, someone feel in the blank for me. Just too ****ed off right now.

mulalleybs

this is bullshit. It seriously is. I started singing a different tune yesterday but what-the-**** is going on now? Gregaman can't even promise a time and we have been waiting since 5 last night and **** still hasn't been fixed. The level of professionalism is my lit candle and it's dwindling, allowing my rage to come back. I don't think anyone would blame me if I got ****ed either because at this point...

WE ARE ALL ******* ****ED. least from what I have read on capcom-unity where things are an inferno of hate. Here? what's to stop it from happening here as well? I'm not paying another damn 8 dollars for something I basically already ******* bought. **** that. I want my damn code and I want it now.

queue in annoying and greedy alt. universe Willy Wonka.
I'm not all that ****ed, but I also realize that's life. If you're this mad over waiting a few hours... Let us hope you never run into any real life issues. How old are you again?

Top Bottom