• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nice! How did you make that Veebs?

I downloaded the models from deviant art and used a program called 'XNALara'.
It's pretty straight~forward to pose the models. Some people use other programs to make the pictures look better (Blender; which my laptop won't run, Photoshop and another called 3DMax)

I did try looking for some power rangers models for it, but I can't find any...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I downloaded the models from deviant art and used a program called 'XNALara'.
It's pretty straight~forward to pose the models. Some people use other programs to make the pictures look better (Blender; which my laptop won't run, Photoshop and another called 3DMax)

I did try looking for some power rangers models for it, but I can't find any...

Now that would be dope! That's pretty cool, Now if only their were a Nite model for Vergil... :)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
CREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOO! <3 *fangirl scream* Gosh, if he was in my kitchen, sitting like that...mmmm.... :shifty:
Thankies, VB. :3 *dancing**would like a copy, if you wouldn't mind* ^^

You're very welcome ^^
I shall PM you now with a clean copy.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
D'awww, it's so cute. X3 Hehe. *cuddles Sparrow and the chicken*

...I suddenly just thought of a scene...:
Sparrow: "Here, chicky, chicky, chicky.... *is evaded by chicken* C'mere you stupid bird.... *evaded again and falls down**starts cursing chicken's existance*"
Rose: "*headwalls*"
And little did anyone know this same event would happen again when Sparrow was introduced balverines.... *clears throat awkwardly**makes note to write this out* ^^;

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
D'awww, it's so cute. X3 Hehe. *cuddles Sparrow and the chicken*

...I suddenly just thought of a scene...:
Sparrow: "Here, chicky, chicky, chicky.... *is evaded by chicken* C'mere you stupid bird.... *evaded again and falls down**starts cursing chicken's existance*"
Rose: "*headwalls*"
And little did anyone know this same event would happen again when Sparrow was introduced balverines.... *clears throat awkwardly**makes note to write this out* ^^;

I'm glad someone would cuddle the chicken... bloomin' creepy legs :p

:lol:
That picture is just before he fell down :p
*falls of chair laughing*

Top Bottom