• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey VB. I noticed you like Vergil so I come bearing gifts! Try not to nosebleed all over your laptop.;)
images

2Q==

images

Vergil_Vestless_by_Therezsc.jpg

Best Vergil pictures I've even seen.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The new mascot of my gaming blog
5EFIe.png

Chibi Tilly!
So I was having a chat sometime ago with Shadow on the thinking thread and she gave me an idea... to create a mascot for my Gaming forum... and I didn't have to look far.

Our cat loves my PS3, and she 'demands' for it to be turned on when i want to go to bed.
She taps controllers, picks what games to play and likes Bayonetta.

So the purrrfect candidate.
Anyway, Tilly, in chibi form playing a video game. (Because she is crazy like that :p )

The cat face in the corner is my new 'watermark' for my blog.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
=D Chibi!Tilly's so cute! ^^ You did a great job, VB. ^^ (Have I ever told you I like your screenname? It makes me giggle. ^^; *hides*)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think it puts newbies off speaking to me. They probably think I'm some sort of monster :lol:.

Aww, they just don't know how awesome you are, though! X3

-EDIT- Oops. Sorry for the double post. See VB? That awesome my com made me douple post! :p *wonders if someone can delete this for her*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww, they just don't know how awesome you are, though! X3

-EDIT- Oops. Sorry for the double post. See VB? That awesome my com made me douple post! :p *wonders if someone can delete this for her*

Sorry for the late reply (internet issues)
My computer is so awesome that at times, it won't let me post :lol:

Thanks Shadow :blush:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
:OOMJ, I swear If I ever heard or saw that word, I was gonna stuff my face with food until I can't speak and refuse to eat the food until my mind was clear of that word...
You didn't know that Vergil's Bit@h is into hentai?
I suggested to VeeBee that he best way to avoid her hentai cravings is to watch Super Sentai shows. :cool:

Top Bottom