• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Valkyria: Azure Revolution

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
questions - - i played valkyria chronicles, and the game is freakishly hard at some points, am i dumb? and how many valkyria chronicles games have been released? from the trailer i recognised 2 girls and is the guy the same guy from valkyria chronicles? cuz that's one awesome outfit

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
VC is hard because it has some really complex system. There were only 2 VCs in west one of them on PSP. No its not same characters. This wont happen in same universe, so its completely different characters that the ones in original game.

absolitude

different? but they do resemble the ones on valkyria chronicles.. yeah, some parts of the gameplay system really make us not to make the wrong decision, and i've read that the rank system is all about getting thru missions the fastest way possible, it don't care about how many enemies you've killed and all..

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
different? but they do resemble the ones on valkyria chronicles.. yeah, some parts of the gameplay system really make us not to make the wrong decision, and i've read that the rank system is all about getting thru missions the fastest way possible, it don't care about how many enemies you've killed and all..
Generally I heard function command or order (don't remember name) is key to beating game. Well all Valkyrias have blue hair and red eyes so this is prob where look comes from. Her name is different though

absolitude

it is kinda hard to remember few things from the game, i was expecting a final fantasy tactics/xcom type of strategy game, gotta admit i was kinda disappointed and it was kinda hard to enjoy for me, but knowing that now, i think i'm ready for this new VC

one thing for sure, the costume designs for this new title are awesome, can't take my eyes off of that guy, cool coat and sword..

and i read somewhere this one is coming to PC thx to the success of the previous release..

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
it is kinda hard to remember few things from the game, i was expecting a final fantasy tactics/xcom type of strategy game, gotta admit i was kinda disappointed and it was kinda hard to enjoy for me, but knowing that now, i think i'm ready for this new VC

one thing for sure, the costume designs for this new title are awesome, can't take my eyes off of that guy, cool coat and sword..

and i read somewhere this one is coming to PC thx to the success of the previous release..
so far nothing on PC release. Many wanted it but so far its Ps4 only titel. I heard this game will have new gampleay though. so maybe it'll be more fluid.

absolitude

so far nothing on PC release. Many wanted it but so far its Ps4 only titel. I heard this game will have new gampleay though. so maybe it'll be more fluid.

then they should really consider a pc release, maybe later on i don't mind.. that new gameplay sounds very nice, even better news

berto

I Saw the Devil
1448014346-valkyria-azure-revolution.jpg

Top Bottom