• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!

Meg

aka958;288318 said:
Gabranth was in the first Dissidia, they won't exclude any of the previous characters, it wouldn't make sense if they did. :p

And yes, it would make some kind of sense since they won't even add even amount of characters to both sides. Remember that FFXI and FFXII didn't have two characters, Shantotto was supposed to be a cosmos character and Gabranth a chaos character but they were left without counterparts.
But since Lighting is in the story I think they will add an FFXIII villain to try to make up for it.

Yeah but in the first game they were unlockable characters, not main ones, so they didn't have to have another character from their games. Since Lightning is a main character in Dissidia 2 it would be silly to not include a villain.

@Devil Bane- Well excuse me for not being able to tell the many generic armored villains apart. Its not like I'm not a big FF fan to begin with. :rolleyes:

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;288321 said:
Yeah but in the first game they were unlockable characters, not main ones, so they didn't have to have another character from their games. Since Lightning is a main character in Dissidia 2 it would be silly to not include a villain.

@Devil Bane- Well excuse me for not being able to tell the many generic armored villains apart. Its not like I'm not a big FF fan to begin with. :rolleyes:

*generic. Lol.

Gabranth is one of the most deep of FF villains. There is also alot of difference in them. :cool:

I thought eyesight had nothing with FF to do. XD
Just joking around. Gabranth appeared for a very slight part of the video, so it is easy to miss (I did too).

But if they would exlude FFXI and FFXII characters in the sequel and add FFXIII character many would rage. They can't just include two new FFXI and FFXII characters and exclude those who already exists too.
Now onto lore, 012 means the twelveth war between the two gods. The first Dissidia is the thirteenth and last war and it clearly stated that both Gabranth and Shantotto was part oof the twelveth. :p

Meg

I never said they would or should exclude characters from XI and XII. And you can't deny that there are a lot of armored villains and to me they look generic. Sorry for not knowing everything there is to know about a series I don't care that much about.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;288340 said:
I never said they would or should exclude characters from XI and XII. And you can't deny that there are a lot of armored villains and to me they look generic. Sorry for not knowing everything there is to know about a series I don't care that much about.

There are a bunch of them in FFXII. :D

I wanted to prove an another point than you not caring about the series/you not knowing about the series, I don't give a damn about your interests in the series in this argument at all. My point I wanted to prove was that Gabranth was to be taken in because of the above reasons.

Meg

You can calm down.

I understand those reasons and never denied them or said otherwise. I don't know where you got that from. Perhaps we weren't being clear enough and misinterpreted what each other was saying. Now then, let's drop it and go back to happy discussing about the game. Alright?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i haven't played any of the dissidia games... aren't they a PSP exclusive?

my favorite FF character is without a doubt Squall. great source of entertainment with his douchebag dialog early on, and he has a lot more depth than the characters of other FFs i've played.

VIII is by far my favorite for that among other reasons.

aka958;288347 said:
I wanted to prove an another point than you not caring about the series/you not knowing about the series, I don't give a damn about your interests in the series in this argument at all. My point I wanted to prove was that Gabranth was to be taken in because of the above reasons.

now now, there's no need for that. :/
and here i was hoping to browse without seeing any flaming going on, i guess that was too optimistic of me.

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;288418 said:
i haven't played any of the dissidia games... aren't they a PSP exclusive?

my favorite FF character is without a doubt Squall. great source of entertainment with his douchebag dialog early on, and he has a lot more depth than the characters of other FFs i've played.

VIII is by far my favorite for that among other reasons.

Yes, they are PSP exclusives.

Oh yeah!
Douchebag dialog ftw!
"Go talk to a wall" :cool:

FFVIII was my favorite for many reasons, although it's combat system was broken and really slow though. Everything else was really great, many thinks so. :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im also have to like FF VIII. I played that a lot on my PC on XP system, and for me miraclously worked on my new Geforce 7600 GS graphic card without all official patches and graphical updates.

Top Bottom