• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

/v/ Style Tournament

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hey everyone just a reminder that the /v/ Style Tournament is next week. I'd spoken to a few people that wanted to enter but haven't yet so just thought I'd remind everyone :)
The deadline for entries is next weekend, full details can be found here,

http://challonge.com/vstyletournament2

Good luck to everyone else who's already entered :D

berto

I Saw the Devil
the what tournament
/v/ is a section of 4chan dedicated to Video Games. A branch of that section is the /vg/ section for Video Game Genaral, where a section for a specific type of game was created and named CUHARAZEE after the famouse Dante line from DMC3.

NostalgicRobotX

Good job to the people who entered, all the entries were top notch, hope to do this again some time as it was fun. I've been watching the videos quite a bit trying to learn from them and they are a big help, each one is extremely unique and for the most part explored new territories as far as I have seen.

Freestyle: I voted for SpawnShooter, had the most interesting variety and demonstrated proper understanding of everything that was being done, combined with the difficulty of the technical inputs. I liked the use of style animations as a form of gheto-taunt. The part where he kept parrying the Faust actually made me laugh a little as well. Amazing job.

Traditional: I voted for Blowhard, I don't need to explain why.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Good job to the people who entered, all the entries were top notch, hope to do this again some time as it was fun. I've been watching the videos quite a bit trying to learn from them and they are a big help, each one is extremely unique and for the most part explored new territories as far as I have seen.

Freestyle: I voted for SpawnShooter, had the most interesting variety and demonstrated proper understanding of everything that was being done, combined with the difficulty of the technical inputs. I liked the use of style animations as a form of gheto-taunt. The part where he kept parrying the Faust actually made me laugh a little as well. Amazing job.

Traditional: I voted for Blowhard, I don't need to explain why.

Cheers man, Blowhards traditional entry was outstanding, I don't know how it's possible to be THAT good at RG! especially after seeing his other videos too, that guy has some serious talent.
In the end though my vote went to you, there was really nice diverse scenes in yours and each one was played to the highest degree. The flawless Table Hopping as Nero and the Star-guard-rave agaisnt Agnus were awesome! Plus it's always nice to see midget Power Rangers get they A$$ whopped :D

I love your entry juggling the scarecrow with the rose looked awesome :) I hope to be as good as you and Bumblebeecody/8bithero some day.

Thanks, I'll have to watch my back with you then! ;)
Also, your sig is great :3

Top Bottom