• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

V Random Outfit Change (Spoilers)

Hi! I just finished Mission 15 with Nero and at the end when you are fighting the boss V throws you a devilbreaker but he had on a green vest with gold trimming. In the next cutscene he was back to normal. WHAT?! Has anyone else seen this? I thought maybe it was an unlock for getting a certain amount of S rankings but he no longer has it on. If anyone has info please let me know! I know it seems trivial but I'm very curious and I want to make sure I'm not crazy. haha

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
You can unlock an EX outfit for V. I believe you unlock it if you get the last kill during Dante's fight in the credit sequence.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Are you able to select any costume for V before you start one of his levels?

Nope. I can't choose the costume. I believe DragonMaster2010 and ReaperHunter are right and it is his Ex Color Costume. It was just a bug though because I haven't unlocked it yet. At least I know it is a costume and I'm not nuts. haha

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sometimes that happens because of the cameo system. I replayed mission 7 with Nero and the other player had his V's EX outfit unlocked.

Top Bottom