• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Upcoming Hack and Slash

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Here i have presented the Hack and Slash games that will come that are similar to one and another:

Blades of Time
- [ENGLISH]

DmC

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Darksiders 2

If there are anymore that i have forgot let me know. I have picked these video based on the similarities they have to one and another.

ZeroLove

I saw the Blades of Time being reviewed on gametrailers and it sounds like there are alot of flaws with it, but I would like to try it out for myself. It looks interesting and the main character looks hot. DmC and MGR are already on my list of games I want, but I don't know about Darksiders 2. I didn't like Darksiders all that much, thought it was too much like God of War, but seeing as Death's gameplay is alot more versatile and the fact he wields double-scythes might have me change my mind. I have a friend who is definately getting it, so I think I will try it at her place first before making up my mind.

McdD

I saw the Blades of Time being reviewed on gametrailers and it sounds like there are alot of flaws with it, but I would like to try it out for myself. It looks interesting and the main character looks hot. DmC and MGR are already on my list of games I want, but I don't know about Darksiders 2. I didn't like Darksiders all that much, thought it was too much like God of War, but seeing as Death's gameplay is alot more versatile and the fact he wields double-scythes might have me change my mind. I have a friend who is definately getting it, so I think I will try it at her place first before making up my mind.
I find Blades of Time and Darksiders 2 appealing to me. Though Darksiders look a bit repetive attacks.
Blades of Time combat just seems crazy but i will need to play it first i suppose.

"Rukia"'s voice is heavenly so that's a plus for me.

DmC and MGR isn't to appealing to be honest.

ZeroLove

I find Blades of Time and Darksiders 2 appealing to me. Though Darksiders look a bit repetive attacks.
Blades of Time combat just seems crazy but i will need to play it first i suppose.

"Rukia"'s voice is heavenly so that's a plus for me.

DmC and MGR isn't to appealing to be honest.

Rukia? Is that the name of the main character? Because in the gametrailer's review, she is called Ayumi.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-hd-blades-of/728334

ZeroLove

I meant Fumiko Orikasa who is voiced of Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach manga. But i guess the person in Blades of Time isn't "Rukia" :p

I don't know who that is, but I haven't read/seen Bleach. Anyways, her voice in English sounds a bit annoying, imo. XD

McdD

I don't know who that is, but I haven't read/seen Bleach. Anyways, her voice in English sounds a bit annoying, imo. XD
Blades of Time Ayumi's voice? I bet. I would be as bold to say that Japanese are excellent when it comes to voicing characters. I suppose it's because they have alot of experience with anime serie voice acting.

ZeroLove

Blades of Time Ayumi's voice? I bet. I would be as bold to say that Japanese are excellent when it comes to voicing characters. I suppose it's because they have alot of experience with anime serie voice acting.

Yes, sorry, I meant Ayumi's voice. ^^

Top Bottom