• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Untitled as yet

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, so I deleted my last pathetic attempt at creative writing but I've had a flash of inspiration this evening and this is what I've come up with so far:

removed

This is a first draft, written as it poured into my teeny tiny brain, so it's a little rough around the edges. But for once I have a vague plot in mind although nothing concrete and a decent enough backstory which is covered in the next bit I'm currently working on. No doubt I'll be cringing over this in the morning, but hopefully I'll have some feedback by then that might possibly persuade me not to set fire to my laptop in the hope it will dissuade me from any future attempts at writing.

Besides, this laptop was a present...anywho, concrit would be nice :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Chaos Master;265731 said:
Is this the draft for the first chapter?
I think so - it's a draft for something :lol: I think it'd be a half-decent first chapter, but it's not particularly long. The backstory is taking a little while to shape up but I think I might manage it...I even have an ending this time!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angel;265779 said:
I think so - it's a draft for something :lol: I think it'd be a half-decent first chapter, but it's not particularly long. The backstory is taking a little while to shape up but I think I might manage it...I even have an ending this time!

Good to hear that. Can't wait for it. :D

Top Bottom