• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unable to view DMC4 ??HELP??

anon987

Does anyone know how to change the hertz. I changed it by accident in-game. Now when I start up I can no longer access DMC4 due to an error message.

Cannot display this video mode
optimum resolution 1280 * 1024 60hz

I can still hear the game start up and the options being selected, I am just unable to see anything. Does anyone have a solution. Much appreciated.

anon987

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I got half way through the game upto dante story, is there anyway I can take out my save file and put it back. If their is, does anyone know what it is called?

aka958

Don't trust people
i think there is a save folder in the game files... maybe (i am just saying maybe) you can copy it uninstall then reinstall and take away the new save folder and set in the copied one (i think it won't work) and even then your just at your first runthrough... when i played Dmc3 i was on DmD with both Dante and Vergil and when i play it goes in slow motion (makes me not wanna restart everything). the game accidently uninstalled so i reinstalled and my file still was there! so try that way... if it won't work with Dmc4 just start over... you won't lose as much as i did

Top Bottom