• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umm, where IS everyone? Don't mean to be rude, but

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
I mean seriously, almost every thread I've made here hasn't gotten any replies or anything. It's like I joined just as the activity of this place started to decrease.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I wouldn't take it too personally; I think this place just has a sort of ebb and flow to it; I've only been here since December, but in that short time, I've seen it go back and forth. Some users aren't as active right now, or might just be preoccupied with other things. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
HOUSE CHORES!!!!
They're never ending and time consuming. I could leave that pile of clothes there and I could pretend I don't notice the crumbs, porridge and odd scrap of food littering my carpet and spend time on the forum instead.... I love this forum and I would live on it if I could... but alas. My disgust for cockroaches and flies outweigh my love for this wonderful forum. Sorry!
gif__dmc4__dante_blow_kiss__by_playstation_addict-d78kj03.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wouldn't take it too personally; I think this place just has a sort of ebb and flow to it; I've only been here since December, but in that short time, I've seen it go back and forth. Some users aren't as active right now, or might just be preoccupied with other things. :)
Pretty much. Sometimes there are a lot of posts, other times, it's a bit quiet here.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pretty much what RD said. I've been here for 4 years I think yet I just got back here after being MIA since December! Watch you'll come here one day and so much will be happening that the "devil may cry!"

See what I did there? :lock:

I'll go back to my corner now.... :cautious:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Busy with life, such as working, family, and so on.

Do not be discouraged by the lack of activity by users, as there are many active users around that may or may not reply to your threads.

Few things you should know why users do not reply to anyone's threads:

1) They are not interested with your threads at all.
2) They are too busy to reply.
3) They put you in their ignore list.
4) They are not active in this forum.

Regardless, do not be discouraged if people do not reply to your threads. Just keep posting or talk to people in this forum, and eventually people may reply to your threads.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Busy with life, such as working, family, and so on.

Do not be discouraged by the lack of activity by users, as there are many active users around that may or may not reply to your threads.

Few things you should know why users do not reply to anyone's threads:

1) They are not interested with your threads at all.
2) They are too busy to reply.
3) They put you in their ignore list.
4) They are not active in this forum.

Regardless, do not be discouraged if people do not reply to your threads. Just keep posting or talk to people in this forum, and eventually people may reply to your threads.

Ignore list from the get go?! God that blows!

Cruel!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dont take it personally, I post plenty of game news threads that get no replies but I still update them. People often look at them and take the info but dont reply thats all.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
What can i say? i've been busy with my academic life and stuff i used to post a lot before but now i'm not that active.

don't get upset if no one replies to your thread buddy,its not like you cannot discuss about a topic without making a thread.

Last edited:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i remember back when it used to be really active, no idea what happened it's just on and off every now and then. i am trying to stay active myself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
For me I like to come on every now and then and check my alerts, you know just to be social to those that have maybe messaged me. I look to see if other users are still posting frequently and if they are okay. I just come and go and look at things in my own specific manner. As many are aware that life itself takes up lots of our precious time and each individual has their own personal stuff to deal with such as work, education, housework, kids or other things such as hobbies/activities or friends and other social media.

Speaking as a member who hasn't ventured here in a while, do not be disheartened if your threads/posts aren't being responded to. Perhaps it's just the simple case that whichever members that have been currently active just don't wholeheartedly share the same views or interests as yourself. Therefore maybe when activity does gradually pick up again you may hopefully find that others will have different things to discuss with you about certain topics.

Top Bottom