• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Um...hi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just thought I'd introduce myself to you guys - so hello and how are you all? Not much to say about me other than I'm about 100 years old and married to devilmaycry...yeah...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks for registering, Angel. Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums! ;)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Funny being welcomed to the forum by your husband :D anyway hi! Nice to meet the "most incredible woman in the world" at last. XD P.S. Get a new avatar :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*GASP* My avatar is the best! I will never change it...unless someone can come up with a better one...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
you know how you keep going on about how "i've never played the games so i don't think i'll be on hear much", your on these forums more than steve!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, I know - but you'll also notice I hardly ever venture away from the general discussion, bloody palace and mallet island areas :lol:

Steve is mainly a behind-the-scenes guy anyway...but this is officially his favourite forum of the ones he owns, so feel good about that :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I just really am the worst gamer in the world - I love games, but I cannot play them - unless I cheat excessively, get Steve to do it for me or just give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom