• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Um... Excuse me?!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Okay. I've gone to several websites, and other places that communicates on DMC. Though they have been removed due to the fact it has either upset people, or they don't wanna ruin it. About Dante and Nero's relationship towards each other. If this is a joke, gaming review websites are doing a poor job of it. >:/

http://gamereviewsblog.com/?p=58/devil-may-cry-4-review-xbox-360-and-playstation-3

You can see on that website, that when they get to Nero's name, that it says, [spoilers removed]

Too much info is coming out all too soon. I don't like getting stuff I actually enjoy ruined. I'm taking a break from alot of websites now. a;lfka;lkf;lakf;lafk;

Just tell me what you think upon this? You think people are going to start alot of rumors about the characters and their relationships to start an argument? *goes to cry*

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Good one. I really can't wait for it to arrive in here (Greece) although it'll probably take a while. Anyway great news Rainbow, rep+^_^

Top Bottom