• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ultimate Fighting Game

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
This is the game that we gamers need....the ultimate fighting game that could ever be made....EVER!!!

Tekken vs Soul Calibur vs Mortal Combat

imagine the possibilities

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
It's already happened!It's Called Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +.:cool:

As for 3D...we have to wait...

Dissidia[Square Enix] + Guilty Gear + Blazblue.That would be the most awesome collab in the world.Arc System Works X Square Enix.:cool:

moseslmpg

WRONG.

The Ultimate Fighting Game is every fighting game company vs. every other company. It will be released in 12 or more volumes.

SF vs. Xmen vs. Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Tatsunoko vs. BlazBlue vs. Guilty Gear vs. Soul Calibur vs. Tekken vs. Namco vs. MK vs. Smash Bros vs. the Universe vs. your face.

And I would not play it, because fighting games are suck.

Meg

moseslmpg;275544 said:
WRONG.

The Ultimate Fighting Game is every fighting game company vs. every other company. It will be released in 12 or more volumes.

SF vs. Xmen vs. Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Tatsunoko vs. BlazBlue vs. Guilty Gear vs. Soul Calibur vs. Tekken vs. Namco vs. MK vs. Smash Bros vs. the Universe vs. your face.

And I would not play it, because fighting games are suck.

Pffffft! That's the best idea I've heard so far. Apart from the fighting games "are suck." :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
The Ultimate fighting game will be this :

Kamen Rider Vs Super Sentai Vs Power Rangers!!!!!!!!!

Made by Banpresto,Arc System Works and Eighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end!:cool:

Or if you want to push it,do this :

Tokusatsu Heroes[Kamen Rider,Power Rangers etc] Vs Anime Heroes[Tekkaman Blade,Detonator Orgun,KARAS,Gyuver etc].

Made by Banpresto,Arc System Works and Eighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's kick-@$$.:cool:

And it won't matter if it is 2D,3D or 2.5D.It will be awesome.

Top Bottom