• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ultimate Devil May Cry Experience.

The Final Offer

It's a way to satisfy us all. Please give what you believe would satisfy all the fans of the DMC series. Simply titling it "Ultimate Devil May Cry".

Ultimate Devil May Cry is a game features multiple storylines that intersect. Though, I would love to have choices and consequences, this is a hack n slash and it's not meant for those types of things. This is only an idea.

Dante's Story.
Vergil's Story.
Nero's Story.
Lucia's Story.
Lady's Story.
Trish's Story.

Beat Dante's Story, get Tony Redgrave side story.
Beat Vergil's Story, get Nelo Angelo's side story.
Beat Nero's Story, get Son of Vergil side story.
Beat Lucia's Story, get Arius's side story.
Beat Lady's Story, get Kalina Ann side story.
Beat Trish's Story, get Mundus's Creation side story.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
well for me it would be everyone who has been playable to be playable again

everyone can chose from all the weapons and styles threw out the whole series
and everyone has there own unique twist on how they handle each weapon or style

also geting to play as Sparda himself would be pretty freaking sweet

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
The original Devil May Cry remade for the current gen, with a lot of extra content.

Features
- DMC4-style gameplay
- DMC1 weapons have a more expanded moveset, add a new Devil Arm (maybe a spear or scythe)
- All original elements of the game are retained, but demons are far more numerous and have better AI to complement the new gameplay system, throw in a few new demons made for the remake
- Difficulty modes: Human, Devil Hunter, Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, Heaven or Hell, Hell and Hell, Dante's Nightmare (you die in one hit, and enemies are on Dante Must Die difficulty)
- Enhanced graphics
- Remastered soundtrack
- Bloody Palace

Unlockables
Bloody Palace: Clear the game on Devil Hunter mode, choose from the Bloody Palaces found in each game.

Weapons
: Weapons would be unlocked in sets related to their respective games. You could choose a set upon entering New Game Plus. DMC2 weapon set (clear Devil Hunter mode), DMC3 weapon set (clear Son of Sparda mode), DMC4 weapon set (clear Dante Must Die mode), DmC weapon set (clear Heaven or Hell mode), Custom Set where you choose 5 devil arms and 5 firearms from any of the games (clear Dante's Nightmare mode).

Costumes: Coatless Dante (clear Human mode), DMC2 Dante (clear Devil Hunter mode), DMC3 Dante (clear Son of Sparda mode), DMC4 Dante (clear Dante Must Die mode), DmC Dante (clear Heaven or Hell mode), Sparda costume (clear Hell and Hell mode), Super Dante (clear Dante's Nightmare mode).

Characters: Cutscenes would be removed when using unlockable characters. These characters may use different weapon sets in addition to their own exlusive sets. Can be used in Bloody Palace. Trish (clear DMC1 Bloody Palace), Lucia (clear DMC2 Bloody Palace), Vergil and Lady (clear DMC3 Bloody Palace), Nero (clear DMC4 Bloody Palace), DmC costume Vergil (clear DmC Bloody Palace), Nelo Angelo (clear Hell and Hell mode), Sparda (clear Dante's Nightmare mode)

Sound Test: A selection of tracks from each game. Clear the game once in any mode.

What do you think? It's never going to happen, but one can dream. :)

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I'm sorry, but how exactly would one transcend different narrative paths as Dante? What alternative choices would someone like him make? Is there even enough variety or layers in Dante's personality to have multiple options? What, would his attitude and dialogue options differentiate between raging manchild DMC3 Dante and deadpan expressionless DMC2 Dante?

I mean, I can see varying choices in DmC, what with the whole Demon/Angel conflict. Maybe it could have a Star Wars: Dark Forces II approach by having Dante lean towards either side by specifically utilizing Angel or Demon powers for certain situation. That would at least provide a suitable morality system for alternate story paths. Hell, there could be a secret, neutral ending where he just embraced being Nephilim.

But Old Dante? I don't know. I'm fairly certain his most life-changing decision or tension-inducing dilenmna is whether to eat pizza or strawberry sundaes for his daily diet.

The Final Offer

I'm sorry, but how exactly would one transcend different narrative paths as Dante? What alternative choices would someone like him make? Is there even enough variety or layers in Dante's personality to have multiple options? What, would his attitude and dialogue options differentiate between raging manchild DMC3 Dante and deadpan expressionless DMC2 Dante?

I mean, I can see varying choices in DmC, what with the whole Demon/Angel conflict. Maybe it could have a Star Wars: Dark Forces II approach by having Dante lean towards either side by specifically utilizing Angel or Demon powers for certain situation. That would at least provide a suitable morality system for alternate story paths. Hell, there could be a secret, neutral ending where he just embraced being Nephilim.

But Old Dante? I don't know. I'm fairly certain his most life-changing decision or tension-inducing dilenmna is whether to eat pizza or strawberry sundaes for his daily diet.

I'll tell you how multiple choices would work and you're going to like this post.

It's torn between four personalities. So, four games, four different versions of Dante. If you want him to be the DMC 1 version, simply select what you think he'd say. When the choices are chosen, they will affect the character. The more you speak like DMC 1 Dante, the more your Dante's verbal choices match him. I think it's an awesome way of giving people the experience they want.

"Dante, what do your thoughts on the plan?"

1-"It's possible."
2- "........"
3- "Sounds like a party!"
4- " Who needs a plan?"

Then of course, instead of saying those exact words, he'll craft his words to mean the same as the one selected.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I'll tell you how multiple choices would work and you're going to like this post.

It's torn between four personalities. So, four games, four different versions of Dante. If you want him to be the DMC 1 version, simply select what you think he'd say. When the choices are chosen, they will affect the character. The more you speak like DMC 1 Dante, the more your Dante's verbal choices match him. I think it's an awesome way of giving people the experience they want.

"Dante, what do your thoughts on the plan?"

1-"It's possible."
2- "........"
3- "Sounds like a party!"
4- " Who needs a plan?"

Then of course, instead of saying those exact words, he'll craft his words to mean the same as the one selected.
nodding-gif.gif

Sounds intriguing enough. I like where this is going...

I kind of wish Capcom would make some kind of DMC-themed RPG spin-off for the 3DS, or something. Maybe have the Support Conversations from Fire Emblem, allowing players to ship Dante with the series femme fatale of the series of their choice.

Top Bottom