• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

UK General Elections

Who will you vote for in the UK Genral Election ?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BNP

• UKIP

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
The UK General Elections are days away !!

So as a first time voter , im making sure my vote counts ! I will vote for the party that can sort out the balck hole in the public sector . We owe about nearly £100,000,000,000 ... Thats 1 trillion pounds ... Also the party that will help the recovery caused by the american banks being stupid and lending money to people that cant pay it back ..

So to all UK users ... Who will you vote for ? Either Labour , Liberal Democrats or the Conservatives ... I'm still not sure ...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've always voted Lib Dem - always wanted to give them a chance and this time they may actually have a shot. As long as the conservatives don't get in I'll be happy.

Osaka

trollololol
It's unfortunately looking increasingly likely to become a hung parliament, something that I'm not looking forward to if the polls really are too be believed. I don't care for any of the many parties and I can't stand the fact that Gordon Brown might still be PM. I guess when the day comes I'll vote Lib dem.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've already had my postal vote and sent it back (so I've voted already)
I went for Lib Dem.
I would never EVER vote conservatives, considering what they did to the country back in the 80's. And I wouldn't vote Labour as too much as happened. But i think it will be a hung parliament.

Osaka

trollololol
Labour is too much for themselves and what they can get (they have totally forgot what the party stood for- to stand up for the working class), conservatives are too much for the rich and upper class and Lib dems..... Heck, I don't even know much about them still tbh.

Top Bottom