• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uhhhh...hi my name is Rend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rend

Necromancer
hmmm, I just found this site by accident, and like most ppl here I just adore DMC, so decided I'd join, so hello to everyone out there, I also write fanfiction, and hope to write my first DMC fanfic soon.

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
heya welcome then.
similar story to me as well,i was looking up DMC signatures and found out about this forum.
anyways,welcome,hope you have a swell time here.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hey Rend! Glad to see you joined! I am KoRn_Dowwg666, or Korn for short, and welcome to Devil May Cry Community Forums! Enjoy yourself, obey the rules, and if you want a graphic (signature or otherwise) send me a pm and I will make you one right away! ;)

Rend

Necromancer
Hello again everyone, yeah I'm glad I can be around fellow DMC fans, and yes I will post my first story in fanfiction forum, It's good 2 meet all u guys.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
good after-morning rend. this might be scary, but i came across this sight by accident and thought "meh, what the hell" and joined the forums! HELLO!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Rend;18109 said:
Hello again everyone, yeah I'm glad I can be around fellow DMC fans
Well, you've come to the right place! I'm sure you will fit in nicely around here. I look forward to checking out your Devil May Cry fan fiction. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom