• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

two choices

i have finally got a job.

it is a great one. i will be working in a hospital as
the laboratory supervisor. and at the same time my mother regiestered me in a college and thay have accepted me so
i have two choices and i feel that my hands are tied up and my mind is messed up and my vision is blury. so i asked my brother to post this thread.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Well, what kind of college?

The cool one where you drink and have sex with strangers, or the one where you learn?

Koemi

half-breed
I guess it all depends on what you really want. College, after you graduate from it, will offer you a wider window in job market - no doubt about it. Not saying you won't get a raise if you choose to take the supervisor position (I am sure if you put effort in it you'll rise up pretty fast ;)), but at a point the management will ask you to "upgrade" yourself a bit. I've met working adults during my undergraduate and graduate classes - all agreed it's much harder to focus on books as you age.

Just few observations I gathered ^_^

the problem is that i didn't ask for both of the choices. my older brother acted alone and took the hospital's job application and fill it with my information. and my mother did the same thing she asked her friend ask her hubaned to regiester me in that college to study accounting. what i want is to deal with a personal problem then think about what i want to do. my problem is that i find it hard to comunicate with people in the real world that is why i don't have any friends in that world. i know that some of you will say that i don't have that problem but as you know there is a diffrent between the real world and the internet world. i thought of talking to them about this but decided not to do it becuse i know what will happen if i did that. my brother will take a broom and put it in my neck and puch me to the wall and press it very hard until i submit. and my mother will grab everything she can carry and throw it at me.sometimes i wish that i was like them get mad very easy and from little tings.but when i remember how i suffer from them i thank god that i am diffrent from them.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Do the job
If you like it and you get enough money to sustain yourself then great, stick with it, but if you dont like it or your not getting enough money, go to college, because when your going for a job, alot of people like some kind of experience in the "real world" and it will help oyu in a way that college never could

Koemi

half-breed
I'd say go to college. To be a lab. supervisor you need to communicate *efficiently* with colleagues under you and those that are "up there". That's an art itself, and I am sure you know what I mean. Since it's your mom who applies for you, I am assuming she'll, in some ways, support your college tuition and such. Being in college will provides you tons of opportunities to interact with people and you mom won't know about that.

I was sorta like you before I went to college; now? got myself loads of pals and my parents don't even know how much friends I have. ^_^ My parents also disapprove me from talking about my problems with my friends (well yah, you aren't gonna go talking about your problems with just ANYONE now are you? only those that you trusted deeply of coz) Guess what? then they really shouldn't have let me get into college :D tough luck, folks.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
You say you've graduated from college already? Then what's the point of going back?

Take the job, or, alternatively, tell them you don't want to do what they're trying to force you into, live life your own way and just do what you want, seriously, I wouldn't stand for that, no way in hell should you be forced into something this major without them even consulting you about it.

Koemi

half-breed
Yah I didn't know you graduated from college already - did you mean your mom wants you to do graduate studies (i.e. Masters, PhD, etc.)?? what's the point of getting you back to college? o_O

I guess all they want from you is to do something rather than just playing and watching movies - if you can give them some other suggestions I think that should be okay too...

my problem is that i find it hard to comunicate with people in the real world that is why i decided to enter the IPA (Institute of Public Administration) to study hotel manegment so i can solve my problem. but i won't tell my family about that.

you mean why won't i tell my family about it. it is becuse of that i am diffrent from them. you see they get mad very fast and for any reason. while me i only get mad when someone hurts my friends

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
You can't let your family rule your life, the fact of the matter is, it's YOUR life, you do what YOU want to do, not what they want you to do, go ahead and go through with the plans you set up for your own life, sure, your family may get angry, but if they really care they'll understand, and if not, you know where their loyalties lie.

Seriously, just do what you think is best, not what anybody else thinks.

Top Bottom