• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

two blue orb fragment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenlong

deviltrigger
I have completed all the difficulties and all secret missions in DMC4 but I still can't find the other two remaning blue orb fragment? Please help me.:(

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
the one I missed in Dante's first mission was quite out of the way. In the room where you fight the angelos instead of going out the front door, go through that passage Nero went through on the left, keep going and a combat adjudicator should be in the elevator area.

Other than that just try looking up the locations of the secret missions and the combat adjudicators in google or youtube or something, there are some good videos on youtube showing both the locations and guides to the secret missions.
(I hope for the sake of your sanity you have not left out royal blocker and unbreakable like I did)

Shenlong

deviltrigger
I finished those two secret missions. But it takes a lot of time and patience to pass it. I play the game yesterday and I found one blue orb fragment at mission 3. I hope I can find the other one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom