• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Twin Vampires Out For Blood, Revenge, and Eternal Love Part 4

Raylita

DVSKat
August 15, 1503 Tsuyuki

It was a cold fall; Neko and I huddled together for warmth. Mother and father went out for firewood and more blankets. Neko and I didn’t want to go since it would be too cold for us.
A knock broke the silence; our heads shot up and turned towards the door. The knock came again and again. Neko and I tried to ignore it, but the knocking continued. Neko and I were about to hide, until the door was busted down.
We screamed but we were silenced when they our mouths’ were covered. Soon they pulled our arms behind our backs, we struggled in their grasp but to no avail.
“Well, well, well. Look what we have here, two beautiful girls, all alone in a house. Where did mommy and daddy go? Oh! That’s right, to Heaven!” A cloak figure said as he threw two bodies where Neko and I were being held. We screamed, but it was muffled. It was the dead bodies of our parents.
Their throats were slashed; the front part of their torso was covered in blood. We tried to break free, so we can see if it was really our parents, but we knew it was them, but we didn’t want to believe it.
When I was able to tear my eyes away from my parents’ lifeless bodies, but to notice the cloaked figure gone.
“Hmm, the sweet smell of blood and its even sweeter when it’s the blood that of a beautiful girl. But what luck, I have two.” He said as he lifted our heads up. We gasped as we saw his face for the first time.
He had pale skin, blood red eyes, long black hair, pulled back into a low ponytail. I guess for other girls, he was handsome, but not for me. But out of everything else, one thing stood out the most.
He had long fangs.

When Scratch scrolled down, nothing. There wasn’t anything. “Apparently, the people who found this journal, were able to copy from this page on back. Back to when the twins were about 5 or 6. When they were gonna copy the next page, the journal was stolen. No one knows who took it but they knew it’s lost forever.” Scratch said as he closed the journal page and opened up a different one.
“But check this out.” Scratch said as he skipped ahead on the timeline 20 years later. He quickly scrolled down, until the twins’ picture showed up again. “I thought they died in the fire?!” Dante exclaimed. “That’s what they want everyone to believe, but there’s one thing I don’t get though.” Scratch said as he skipped ahead 10 years. Before Dante can ask what he meant, Scratch spoke up again. “Want to know why I skipped 20 years ahead instead of going through them?” Scratch asked.
“Actually, I didn’t really bother with it, but now that you I think about it, why did you skip 20 years ahead?” Dante asked. “Well, its because Neko and Tsuyuki didn’t show up 10 years after they were created. But you see, 10 years after that, they appear again. For a while, I was wondering, ‘what the heck was going on’, then I realized, a pattern was going on.
For the first 10 years they were created, they were and still awake. But the next 10 years after that, they sleep.” Scratch said, opening another page. From what Dante could tell, it was a timeline. “Here, I already printed out all this stuff for you.” Scratch said, handing Dante a folder.
“So wait, Catherine and Tamara are the ancient vamps I’m looking for?” Dante asked as he skimmed through the folder. “Kat and Tamaru, but their real names are Neko and Tsuyuki.” Scratch said before Dante made his way towards the door and left.

There you go, sorry I haven't post here in a while but yea....I'll start on that random thing soon so give me some time to put it together and get some other people to send me their descriptions. Laterz

Top Bottom