• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Twin Vampires Out For Blood, Revenge, and Eternal Love Part 3

Raylita

DVSKat
“There’s not much I can tell ya’, Dante. You and I both know that there are no ancient vamps anymore.” Scratch said as he walked towards his computer. “I know that, but think about it, what if there were some vamps who didn’t take part of the battle.” Dante said explained before he took a bite of the pizza he bought on his way over to Scratch’s house. “I see where you’re going but I still don’t think it’s possible.” Scratch replied as he logged on to his computer. “It wouldn’t hurt to check though, right?” Dante pointed out as he took another bite of his pizza.
“Alright, alright already. I’ll check but if either one of us is right, no ‘I told you so’.” Scratch said as he looked into his database. “Ok, how far back are we talking about? 70’s, 80’s, 1890’s?” Scratch asked. “Let’s try the early 1950’s.” Dante suggested before taking another bite of his pizza.
Scratch quickly typed in the year and motioned Dante over. “Nothing here.” Scratch told him as he scrolled down the list.
Dante briefly skimmed over, seeing some vamps here and there he knows or heard of. But there were two vamps he hadn’t heard of. Tamaru and Kat, from what the info said on them, they were sisters.
“Ok, lets try 1800s.” Dante said to Scratch as he took a bite of his pizza.

Couple Hours Later

Hours, after hours, of checking each decade, trying to find the ancient vamps that survived the V-Wars, Vampire Wars. But they came up with nothing until they stumbled upon something.
“Dante, take a look at this!” Scratch called over to the sleeping Dante. Dante woke up, grumbling something under his breath and made his way over to Scratch.
He looked over Scratch’s shoulder at the computer screen and looked at the year, they went back to the 1500s. “Remember those twin vamps we saw in the 1950s?” Scratch asked. “Yeah, Carmon and Tashina, was it?” He asked himself.
“I think you mean Kat and Tamaru.” Scratch corrected. “Anyway, yeah, I remember them. Why? What about them?” Dante asked. “Well, we found our ancient vamps.” He said while turning the computer monitor towards Dante.
It was two girls, twins to be exact. They looked so alike, it would be hard to tell whose who. Dante looked at the info and noticed something.
“I think your wrong, Scratch. These two twins died in a fire, that started in their house when a group of vamps attacked them.” Dante explained to Scratch. “Yea but I did some research on them and found this.” Scratch said as he clicked on a couple of things. Then finally, a page came up.
“Apparently, this is the twins’ journal. But you see, back then, if a vamp wants a mate or blood, they don’t ask, they take it, by force if they have too.” Was all Scratch said before letting Dante read the journal entry.

I'm still working on the rest so yea.....msg if you do or dont like it.....

Top Bottom