• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TST tournament question

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
i saw some videos and i think that most people there just use that jump hit jump hit jump hit all over again and what is the cool looking thing of that? i thought the TST was for awesome different combos and not spamming 2 different attacks all the time and higher your style to maximum. could anyone explain how the contest works?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
TST4 is a tournament for the best combination videos. They choose to spam with different combos and whichever gets the Stylish meter going. I talk to Joch, the person hosting it plus Tikok one of the best from France. If you really want to know more about TST, go to Phantom Babies one of the biggest DMC forums hosting it:
http://www.phantombabies.net/phpBB2/index.php
I'm a member there and have been for a while and know all the members entering TST.
Also, before you even ATTEMPT posting there, for your safety (and not being mean) they're IGN and 4Chan members. So they will flame and troll the daylights from you, so try and type maturely.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
NerosDevil;135151 said:
Also, before you even ATTEMPT posting there, for your safety (and not being mean) they're IGN and 4Chan members. So they will flame and troll the daylights from you, so try and type maturely.

Yeah they can beat you up pretty bad...like my cousin.....poor little angel...aka my cousin

anyways yeah nice reply NerosDevil +rep!

and if you are good at DMC you should enter, i know i am, it's gonna be awesome!

Koemi

half-breed
nah, for me, i'd probably get owned by most of you from here ^^" so nah. go for it though, aka. ;) Thanks for sharing that TST4 thing with us, NerosDevil!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
it's not so bad, and TST 4 should be really fun why? cause it involves all 4 DMC games!!!!!!!!!! yeah
anyways i'm good but not as good as the pros, but still i think it would be fun to enter anyways

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Good luck Chob, because Joch has been a 3-year running DMC3 pro and usually wins or Tikok or H1snightmare. I'll be watching out for you on it. ;p

aka958

Don't trust people
I can't enter cause my DMC3 goes in ultra rapid all the time... like when (i don't remember who) posted a video with his/her talents with royalguard against vergil. there is a part in slow motion there... that slow it goes for me all the time!

but i maybe want to enter. so i have some question and i ask them here cause i don't wanna be an angel i prefer alive.

is the an age limit?
how do they record your videos? i don't have a cam or something like it to show it up.
what do they require for you to enter?
How do i enter?

can someone answer this plz

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
aka958;135423 said:
I can't enter cause my DMC3 goes in ultra rapid all the time... like when (i don't remember who) posted a video with his/her talents with royalguard against vergil. there is a part in slow motion there... that slow it goes for me all the time!

but i maybe want to enter. so i have some question and i ask them here cause i don't wanna be an angel i prefer alive.

is the an age limit?
how do they record your videos? i don't have a cam or something like it to show it up.
what do they require for you to enter?
How do i enter?

can someone answer this plz

The rules are as follows:

*All footage must be recorded in DMD mode.
*Maximum length for videos is six minutes.
*Minimum length is three minutes, but four or five are preferred.
*Maximum of 3 clips per video. But if you want to use only 1 or 2 clips, that's fine.
*All rooms MUST be fully cleared.
*Any group of enemies or boss can be selected, but remember that they must be defeated within a certain timeframe: you don't want a fight that will be too short or too long.
*Caps alert: NO EDITING ALLOWED UNTIL THE FREESTYLE ROUND. This means: no speeding/slowing down of footage, no cutting things out, no insertion of clips, no subtitles (except before or after the gameplay), and no use of cheat codes to give you or the enemies infinite health, etc.
*You can, however, add your own choice of background music. Indeed, doing so is encouraged. Anything other than hearing Taste The Blood 50 times in a row... >_>;
*Also, you can freely edit in the Freestyle round.
*Super costumes are allowed. A good reason for using one is preferred, however.
*And finally, webcam/digicam footage is allowed, but if the quality is too poor he reserves the right to disqualify your entry: the same applies if it is too laggy or choppy. Try to explore other ways of recording and only use webcam or digicam footage as a last resort.

Go and read some more here:

http://www.phantombabies.net/TST4/

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
NerosDevil;135422 said:
Good luck Chob, because Joch has been a 3-year running DMC3 pro and usually wins or Tikok or H1snightmare. I'll be watching out for you on it. ;p

Thanks NerosDevil :)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well anyone can enter so like all you need is a good enough camera to get visible footage that's well good so it's clear, of course i'll only be able to enter for DMC3 Special Edition, and DMC 4 because it's on my PC and i'm gonna be using fraps....so yeah

aka958

Don't trust people
you are going to play on my behalf? cause i do not own any video camera at all...
I'll watch any video you do about it so plz say if you have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom